Beginner cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner cue.

Hi all, Im only a casual player but fed up of using cues from the club that arnt straight. What would be the best option for a first cue? would this james howard be any good? http://www.homeleisuredirect.com/poo...-cue-no-1.html
    Im not looking to spend more than £50, i know a lot of people say you can't get a decent cue for that price, i just want the best i can get for it. I was looking at a JX cue but a lot of people have said to stayaway from them. Any ideas? thanks.
    Gregg.

Buy the best you can afford second hand off eBay, if it's not for you stick it back on eBay and try again! You should get something like a half decent peradon for around £50, which will hold its value quite well.
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
      Buy the best you can afford second hand off eBay, if it's not for you stick it back on eBay and try again! You should get something like a half decent peradon for around £50, which will hold its value quite well.
      Hi £50 should get you a decent secondhand Cue Craft / peradon rtc , But i bet there are a few Snooker players on this Forum who could help an up and coming snooker player to a cue they have sat about for FREE , regards P.S And he can spend his £50 on some Extra table time

Comment

Originally Posted by OVER HULTON NUMBER ONE !! View Post
        Hi £50 should get you a decent secondhand Cue Craft / peradon rtc , But i bet there are a few Snooker players on this Forum who could help an up and coming snooker player to a cue they have sat about for FREE , regards P.S And he can spend his £50 on some Extra table time
        That's incredibly generous of you, I assume you've pm'd him!
        No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
          Hi all, Im only a casual player but fed up of using cues from the club that arnt straight. What would be the best option for a first cue? would this james howard be any good? http://www.homeleisuredirect.com/poo...-cue-no-1.html
          Im not looking to spend more than £50, i know a lot of people say you can't get a decent cue for that price, i just want the best i can get for it. I was looking at a JX cue but a lot of people have said to stayaway from them. Any ideas? thanks.
          Gregg.
          Email me at jayullah1927@gmail.com I might be able to help.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
            Gregg.
            hi greg do you know what kind of specs you want just finished 1 i was going to sin bin you could have for £50

Comment

Hi Gregg,
              I have a Loverly Master Cue 1pc Ash Below but thats abit more than £50.

Heres some Pictures of the Cue sorry the Pictures arent Perfect as took them with my iphone, As you will see its a Cracking Looking Cue and has 2 even Lines going into ferrule when badge facing up like ronnies cue! And also has nice arrows/chevrons going near ferrule when badge facing down.

CUE NOW SOLD.
              Last edited by gazza147; 5 April 2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                hi greg do you know what kind of specs you want just finished 1 i was going to sin bin you could have for £50
                What weight is it Jim, I'm after something under 16oz.

Comment

your just abit 2 late ime giving 1 away which is 14 1/2 oz its got a terrible looking shaft but nice and stiff so should play well the others ive got are 18 oz and 19 oz

Comment

Jim,

Any news regarding what we talked about a while ago?

Comment

hi ian still looking for a better shaft mate load of rubbish most ive checked at min

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                        your just abit 2 late ime giving 1 away which is 14 1/2 oz its got a terrible looking shaft but nice and stiff so should play well the others ive got are 18 oz and 19 oz
                        Well if you do get anything, you know where to come.

Comment

Working...
                        X