No announcement yet.

*Cue and Case wanted for Cancer Charity Fundraiser*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrbluejay...looks like you need some new advisors.

It's good that the local paper decided to give us nearly a full page...should bring in even more players and hopefully we will reach our target of £30,000 over the 3 days
    Pinpoint, Pause, Pullback, Pause, Pot.

Comment

Hi Manny, just saw the pictures of the cue donated by Mastercraft Cues and must say it looks really nice. Well played to them for donating a nice prize to a worthy charity event. p.s Happy Birthday !!

Comment

*Cue and Case wanted for Cancer Charity Fundraiser*

Cheers Chappers

Comment

Chappers, I just wrote a "War & Piece" length post but the TSF app for iPhone only put "cheers Chappers" and I can't be asked to write it all again...so will do it again tomorrow...however I will repeat this bit "Dave Buswell MD of Mastercraft Cues is a true gent and a Legend in my eyes and all the VK LEGENDS team eyes for going above and beyond for our cause even though he was going through a very turbulent time himself. Top man Dave, thank you very much

Comment

Good luck for tomorrow mate, hope you raise a right few quid.

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
              Good luck for tomorrow mate, hope you raise a right few quid.
              Thanks...I'm hoping we smash my £1,000 target...and thanks the donation

Comment

Looking forward to tomorrow, should be a good day. p.s extra donation for an easy draw in the comp

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
                  Looking forward to tomorrow, should be a good day. p.s extra donation for an easy draw in the comp
                  Didn't you beat me a few weeks ago chappers?....will fix the draw so it's me and you....but shhhh...don't tell anyone

Comment

That was before you got your new wand mate !! That must be worth a head start !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
                      That was before you got your new wand mate !! That must be worth a head start !!
                      Hahaha Chappers...will see if I can swing the draw for a cheeky rematch

Comment

Sorry could,nt make it Manny , just could,nt find the cash . Hope it all goes well .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                          Sorry could,nt make it Manny , just could,nt find the cash . Hope it all goes well .
                          Neil, you missed a great day. Shame you couldn't make it...however thanks to the fantastic cue you donated we managed to raise over £650 on the day for Cancer Research UK...and we've still got a couple cues to auction off at our presentation evening. A great big thanks from the VK LEGENDS team and an even greater thank you from me...the cue you donated was the star prize in our raffle and tickets sold like hot cakes.

Next year I will give you a bit more notice and that way you can be sure to turn up

Comment

Here's the VK LEGENDS trophy and the 1st official winner of the VK LEGENDS charity snooker tournament in aid of Cancer Research UK

Comment

So good that you raised so much money and looking at the photos and reading it sends a shiver down my spine . God willing i will deffinitely be there next year and will be more than happy to donate another cue for such a brilliant cause .

Keep up the good work Manny , would like to come and meet you one day for a few frames

Neil

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                                So good that you raised so much money and looking at the photos and reading it sends a shiver down my spine . God willing i will deffinitely be there next year and will be more than happy to donate another cue for such a brilliant cause .

Keep up the good work Manny , would like to come and meet you one day for a few frames

Neil
                                That's really kind of you Neil.

I set a personal target of £1000 and can't be disappointed with £650 because I only decided to do it 4 weeks ago. Will definitely be good to meet up and have a few frames...I see your highest break is almost double mine...so I will be sure to bring my white gloves with me

Comment

Working...
                                X