*Cue and Case wanted for Cancer Charity Fundraiser*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who won the tourny Sean?

Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm sure Chris told you I took the mrs and the kids to the coast.

Comment

I had a great day at the V.K Legends Charity Snooker Tournament. Looking forward to next years tournament which I think will get bigger and better every year. It must have been a good day, I even won a prize or two in the raffle and to top it off the sun was out all day.
      Again thanks for a great day to all helped and played in the event :encouragement:

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
        I had a great day at the V.K Legends Charity Snooker Tournament. Looking forward to next years tournament which I think will get bigger and better every year. It must have been a good day, I even won a prize or two in the raffle and to top it off the sun was out all day.
        Again thanks for a great day to all helped and played in the event :encouragement:
        Thanks for turning up Chappers...it was a great day...and next year will be even bigger...and next year I'm gonna fix it so that me and you meet in the snooker and pool tournament
        Pinpoint, Pause, Pullback, Pause, Pot.

Comment

Working...
        X