Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Robert Osborne Website Coming Soon! Watch This Space!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Robert Osborne Website Coming Soon! Watch This Space!!

Roberts been working hard on a new website!
    Gonna be class from what I've heard!

Will i be able to order a Blackpate from him? Only been asking for one for 4year's:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
      Will i be able to order a Blackpate from him? Only been asking for one for 4year's:snooker:
      Doubt it, i had a conversation with him about a fortnight ago, from what i gather he will make batches of cues and then sell them already made. Reason for this is that the clerical side of things are too much plus if they don't sell here they definitely will in the far east (No point in trying to meet specific needs with specs). I even offered all the cash for a black plate with a promise of no pressure whatsoever for him to refuse. Kinda put me off to be honest.

Comment

Yip you got it right Tim! But you've gotta understand that He wants to be making cues and not replying to emails all day! Plus the fact that snooker players are very fickle when it comes to specs and change their minds like the weather!
        Think he will be making at all different specs and designs but in his own way and uploading them!
        Will also still be supplying the far east!
        I'm sure trev and mike like to actually have time to make cues rather than answer a million emails all day!
        Each to there own I suppose!

Comment

I cannot wait to see Roberts new website.

Gaz.

Comment

His New websites now up and running but still working on some parts!
            Lots of great photos of cue production!
            Looks class!

Comment

Originally Posted by raymo147 View Post
              Roberts been working hard on a new website!
              Gonna be class from what I've heard!
              It came out earlier than i thought.
              He told me that it will be ready in May.
              I like the new gallery section very much. Much better than the old one.

Comment

Really nice website...... The cue making pictures are a great addition to the gallery!!

If only now you could order a blackplate!!
                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

does the website have the same name as his old website? i can only find his old one

Comment

Here you go bud....

http://www.robertosbornecues.com/
                    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Nice, reminds me too much of John Parris' though. Would have preferred a more original design, nice and classy though :snooker:
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Really like the new site.......but i am a little bit biased .

Not sure that it's similar to the Parris one .

Just spoke to Robert and he is pleased with it . Will be uploading stock cues on there soon .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Interesting to see from the video that Robert uses Boiled Linseed to finish the cues, considering the comments on this forum concerning the artificial dryers contained - not necessarily harming cues but generally not recommended.

Anyway, a nice site (loads of language choices ) and good to see him publicly "open for business".
                          Looking forward to seeing actual cues up for sale.
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

love the new site, like the cue build part, robert is truly a skilled craftsman. wonder what grain filler he uses?

Comment

Anyone else getting "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded"?

Robert needs to get onto a reliable web host like Mediatemple
                              Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
                              My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Working...
                              X