Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robert osborne

Hi all,
    im looking to go and buy a new cue soon and am wondering if anyone knows if robert osborne still sells stocked cues out of his workshop, if so please could you tell me what time he opens on a saturday?
    cheers
    harry.

According to his new site he has just launched, there are no cues yet for sale ??
    Why not ring him in morning ??
    http://www.robertosbornecues.com/

Comment

I know for a fact that if you can go to his workshop in person and cues are in stock he will sell you one!
      He tends to make batches of cues then have a wee break before he gets into the next batch!
      Cues will soon be getting uploaded online also but he will be making them in all different specs and to how he likes as made to measure
      Cue orders means he would then be sitting at a computer all day rather than making cues!
      I'm sure it's worth a visit to his workshop but I would phone first!
      Good luck!

Comment

Congratulations,Robert
        The new site is nice.

Comment

thanks for the replies,
          is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with his new site? none of the pages will load

Comment

Originally Posted by Harry Hossack View Post
            thanks for the replies,
            is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with his new site? none of the pages will load
            It's currently working fine for me although there doesn't seem to be any photos of the greenplate and blackplate cues. I'm using IE9.

Is that Robert Osborne looking intent in the cue making photos?
            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
            X