Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Trevor White is soon to arrive.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Trevor White is soon to arrive.....

Hi all, last August I was contemplating ordering a Trev but I'm inpatient so a 40 week wait was not for me... After umming and arrhhing and deciding and then redeciding and measuring and weighing and browsing and multiple emails to Trevor oh and speaking to fred.england from here, I did it!

Now, in what seems like no time, the 40 weeks has gone and I received an email last week saying it was done and ready to be posted out.
    Really can't wait now here's the pic he sent me, more to follow......

Attached Files
    Last edited by Stevie; 21 October 2012, 10:37 AM.
    "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Very nice mate.....

Hopefully I should be getting an email shortly to say mine is ready, well I hope so I did order it last July!!
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Nice one James. Looks great. Is that a section of Ebony on bottom of the butt?
      So you won't be putting down your cue just yet then?..... ;-)

Comment

Very nice cue, the wait is nearly over
        I have seen a few TW's with the "butt-end" (I think TW called it), quite nice
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
          Very nice mate.....

Hopefully I should be getting an email shortly to say mine is ready, well I hope so I did order it last July!!
          I just ordered mine 2 weesk ago!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by jykl2119 View Post
            I just ordered mine 2 weesk ago!!!
            You've got a little bit of a wait then.....!!
            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Well Stevie.....it's finally here....get your butt down here and lets have a gander then......see if it matches up to my MW.............hahaha
              You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Well an hour later and the Trev arrived and what a beauty, exactly as ordered lovely reversing grain with 3 chevrons to the butt then 7 to the tip. I wasn't sure if the ebony ring would look good on a cue with a single splice but it looks absolutely phenomenal.
                59 inch- jointed at 14, around the 18oz mark, ordered with the large telescopic extension and mini-butt.
                I just hope it pots like it looks and its not now a case of me having all the gear but no idea lol.
                Fred I'll be along in a bit to show you and to hound you into buyng a North Wales...... if you will, I will........
                "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Looks nice m8 and different with Butt-End not many of them around like that, Its not for me but its Personal Preference so what ever floats your boat....lol

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by James Wattashot View Post
                    Well an hour later and the Trev arrived and what a beauty, exactly as ordered lovely reversing grain with 3 chevrons to the butt then 7 to the tip. I wasn't sure if the ebony ring would look good on a cue with a single splice but it looks absolutely phenomenal.
                    59 inch- jointed at 14, around the 18oz mark, ordered with the large telescopic extension and mini-butt.
                    I just hope it pots like it looks and its not now a case of me having all the gear but no idea lol.
                    Fred I'll be along in a bit to show you and to hound you into buyng a North Wales...... if you will, I will........
                    Looks and sounds great mate PS: love the signature! :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                    X