Jason Owen - Cue Guru Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by JasonOwen View Post
    I wish I owned one as well, it's a pain making cues and then having to send them away!
    Working on my own cue now, got some very sexy rude Macassar!!
    Are you still using #18 --> #57 ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      Are you still using #18 --> #57 ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Im using it at the moment, but have spliced 2 shafts with some very light stripey macassar and will switch to one of those, the other im hoping to have ready to go on ebay over christmas.
      No 57 will be for sale, the bottoms of the splices are not level on that cue, its a great player, so will take £150 for it. Semi sin bin cue if you like. 18 oz, 58 inches, 9mm ferrule
      http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• Jason Owen - Cue Guru Cues

Thats my spec can you email me some pics jason?
        Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

• Hi,

I have made 2 cues to list on ebay over the xmas break.
          Very rare for me to make stock cues to sell but wanted something to watch over xmas, so these will be on ebay.
          No buy it now or 'off' ebay offers accepted.

Cue 091
          Very clean top grade maple shaft.
          Ebony butt with a thick maple veneer and Ovangkol front splice.
          Dont often use maple as its so hard to find blemish free. This maple is as good as youll find.

Cue 092
          Ash shaft with 6 arrows.
          Very stripey Macassar ebony butt.
          I made 3 of these cues, One I have kept for myself, one sold and this is the other. All 3 came from a very expensive plank of Macassar ebony.

Splices all perfect top and bottom.

Beat the 6 month wait and get bidding.
          Auctions will start at 99p no reserve

I will put up the ebay links once listed.

Comment

• Bought a cue off jason a week ago cue number 57 that he classed as a type of 'sinbin' style cue, all i can say is WOW!! ive played a couple of hours with the cue and it is amazing, beautifully made, nice stiff shaft and superb balance and feel. classed as a 'sinbin' because one of the splices of ebony was 'slightly' out, jason if you class this as a sinbin cue you must have very high standards, the quality is up there with any other cue i have owned, i was going to use this for a few months and maybe sell it on but i will definately be keeping it for the forseable future.
            Keep up the good work jason, anyone thinking of contacting jason please do you will not be dissapointed!!!
            Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

• 92 at £163 already...make that £205
              Last edited by karlos fandango; 23 December 2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by karlos fandango View Post
                92 at £163 already...make that £205
                £232.66 now! I maxxed out at £227.66.........or will I be back??
                On Cue Facebook Page
                Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                  £232.66 now! I maxxed out at £227.66.........or will I be back??
                  Go on don't be shy....

Comment

• These are doing well for you Jason,not that I should be suprised

Comment

• I love stripey ebony cue its beautiful, i bought no.57 off jason a week ago and its brilliant, i have the chance to buy another cue which i have wanted for a while so im having to sell the cue im also going to be bidding on jasons cue on ebay,

ive listed the one i bought off jason on ebay if anyone is interested.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cue-Guru-C...item4abfdad784
                      Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
                        .... i bought no.57 off jason a week ago and its brilliant, i have the chance to buy another cue which i have wanted for a while so im having to sell the cue im also going to be bidding on jasons cue on ebay....
                        Well if you have money to bid on Jason's cue on ebay, why you selling yours ?? makes no sense

Comment

• Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
                          I love stripey ebony cue its beautiful, i bought no.57 off jason a week ago and its brilliant, i have the chance to buy another cue which i have wanted for a while so im having to sell the cue im also going to be bidding on jasons cue on ebay,

ive listed the one i bought off jason on ebay if anyone is interested.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cue-Guru-C...item4abfdad784
                          Have you done anything to the finish since receiving it ? Just wondered why, in the ebay add you said :-

"I will oil the cue before sending so it will be all set to go when the winner recieves" ,

Unusual for a cue to need oiling so soon after leaving it's maker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Cue 068 -Bocote lower splices over ebony main splices and ash shaft.
                            Custom order, not for sale.

Comment

• That looks ace Jason......!!
                              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                              X