Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That cue looks awesome

Comment

• did you say you have a maple on the go, or was that someone else?

Comment

• Made this cue for Billiards Boutique. I will be supplying them with 1 cue a month, made to my own choice of design, so if you want one of my cues but dont want to wait then visit their website. *They are on holiday for a week so give it a week.

http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
          Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

• Classy cues.
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• In time for the Worlds, I have now made Cues 100 and 101.

100 is an absolute top quality shaft, lovely arrows, plain black ebony butt.
              101 is also a very very good quality shaft, lovely arrows, gorgeous stripey Macassar ebony butt, from the same piece of Macassar as my own cue.
              No fancy exotic splcies, just class shafts with plain butts.
              Pics will be on soon.
              Goin to list them both on ebay while the Worlds are on and hope for enough money to get a curry and watch Ronnie in the final.

100 cues in, and still loving it.

Comment

• Congratulations to get to a tone and doing it in style with a plane black ebony. Like your work, keep them coming.

Comment

• Nice, looking forward to seeing those little beauties mate...... You can't beat a bit of plain ebony action imo!!
                  Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                  Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Congratulations Jason! Looking forward to seeing the new cues. Keep it up!
                    Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Comment

• Simple and elegant , beautiful pair of cues , you have come a long way , congratulations.

Comment

• Smashing cues but how on earth can you keep your workshop so clean.

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing, and in every cue presentation pic to. I thing he does all the work in another workshop

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                            Smashing cues but how on earth can you keep your workshop so clean.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                              Smashing cues but how on earth can you keep your workshop so clean.
                              Andy,
                              I worked as a factory Manager and have cleaning up and tidy workspaces ingrained into me.

I have dust extractors on all machines now, also have a proper Hoover that I use on the lathe and bench, also have an air filtration unit running all the time I'm working and last but not least I have a brush.
                              I also replace the work top on my bench with hard board quite often.
                              After all that I still feel its a mess in there, dust just coats everything.

Comment

• I had Graham "Poona" in the workshop this week picking a shaft for his cue, he didnt look too keen to touch anything for the coating of dust lol

Comment

Working...
                                X