No announcement yet.

Jason Owen - Cue Guru Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, it's going to take two weeks to oil... getting really excited... can't wait to get it on the green stuff.
    Highest 109, Matchplay 70, Line-Up 125... all a long time ago.

Comment

• Thats a lovely shaft steve you must be abit like me i always like nice arrows etc as if you cannot get on with the cue alot easier to sell with nice shaft.

Comment

• Yep, I was quite specific on the grain pattern, and I must say, from the photos, this boy is a master at what he does...

Comment

• Just had my pics through from Jason, I also ordered in may and just needs a bit of oiling.

Comment

• That's a strangely good looking cue

Comment

• Those red veneers look the bees knees Rogi....
              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• After a wait of over 5 months she's finally here... Jason Owen No. 139 handmade cue...superbly crafted... a work of art... unique... too beautiful for words... How will an old slogger like me ever do this cue justice?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Steve_Tuck; 4 November 2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Steve_Tuck View Post
                  After a wait of over 5 months she's finally here... Jason Owen No. 139 handmade cue...superbly crafted... a work of art... unique... too beautiful for words... How will an old slogger like me ever do this cue justice?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]14967[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14968[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14969[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14970[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14971[/ATTACH]
                  Hey man, i like that a lot nice one, and is that a free car sticker ???
                  Specs on it please ???

Comment

• That shaft looks identical to my Jason Owen Steve , in fact the whole cue do apart from the splice as mines cocobola , enjoy it .

Comment

• Jason Owen No. 139

The spec is:

Ash Shaft - 6-9 even arrows as available.
                      Butt: Ebony
                      Top Splice: Kingwood
                      1st Veneer: Ebony
                      2nd Veneer: Maple

Othodox Orientation:
                      Grain Arrows: 12 o'clock
                      Flat & Badge: 12 o'clock
                      Splice & Veneers: 12 o'clock

Length: 58.5 in
                      Tip Diam: 9.75 mm
                      Butt Diam: 30 mm
                      Weight: 18.5 oz
                      SD Butt Joint

Accessories:
                      SD 6" mini butt in Ebony
                      SD telescopic extension (21" - 35")

521732_10201661405190265_1424485844_n.jpg1383715_10201661409270367_1526838440_n.jpg1390537_10201661408070337_1208670218_n.jpg1424564_10201661407310318_1778201259_n.jpg1426570_10201661403350219_1453998951_n.jpg
                      Last edited by Steve_Tuck; 4 November 2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Very good specs (as they match mine near enough )

Comment

• Just placed my order with Jason for a single ambonya spliced cue. Should take around 4 month.

Comment

• Don't hear much from Jason these days.

Pity really, as obv it was Jason who started this thread,

so that he could keep us up with his lovely new creations.

Used to look forward to the pics as the cue progressed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I think after the fallout over the allegations from Crispian its noticeable that neither come on here now.

Comment

• what fallout?
                                i heard about jason may change his name plat to custom cues due to the over all build.
                                anyway, i really like some of jason's work and think he should keep us up to date..

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                                I think after the fallout over the allegations from Crispian its noticeable that neither come on here now.

Comment

Working...
                                X