Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SALE!! Peradon King Snooker Cue with sd telescopic extension and alluminium case £145

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SALE!! Peradon King Snooker Cue with sd telescopic extension and alluminium case £145

Here I have a Peradon King Cue 3/4 with 6" mini butt and an SD telescopic extension which can extend from 21.5" to around 35", this also comes with a silver alluminium case, the cue itself has a 9 - 9.5mm blue diamond tip on it fitted by John Parris around 1 month ago, the cue is in brilliant condition and weighs around 18.5 oz.
    The cue itself retails at around £190 without an alluminum case (worth £25) or the SD telescopic extension (worth £35).
    The cue is very straight.
    I have won many pool tournaments with this cue and achieved a 112 break with it at snooker, feels extremely solid and is the best cue Peradon has to offer alongside the York cue.

If you want pictures then please request, have not had much time lately.

Please dont hesitate to contact me via email

Thanks Ben

By the way the cue is in South East London

Comment

Anyone can also make me an offer if the price is not right for them
      Cheers

Comment

I can also post if needed

Comment

Hi Ben, I am interested in your sale, some pictures would be good then I can make you an offer.

Comment

Hi
            Thanks for the interest, please check out the gumtree page where I have uploaded three pictures of the cue, sorry the pictures are not extremely clear but I am no photographer
            Cheers Ben

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/pe...case/100711418

Comment

SALE!! Peradon King Snooker Cue with sd telescopic extension and alluminium case £145

Hi there I might be interested and live in south east. How can I contact you? Not used forum much. How can I email you.

Comment

Hi there am very interested in buying the cue can you confirm the price and how I would pay for it as I live in the midlands thank you

Comment

Contact me on 07791546039
                  Cheers

Comment

Hi I sent you an email through Gumtree let me know if you are interested. I can collect thanks.

Comment

Hi Ben sent you a email on gumtree just really need to know how to pay for the cue ie PayPal maybe direct link from eBay will call you if this is ok or any other secure way of payin thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X