buying a cue in south wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying a cue in south wales

Hi everyone, im looking to buy myself a new cue to start back playing next season. can anybody recommmend a shop in wales or just over the seven bridge to get a cue made / buy ? Id like it if there was a table there as well as im not quite sure about the right weight and tip to suit me so would be great if i could try a few out.

Originally Posted by browny2004 View Post
    Hi everyone, im looking to buy myself a new cue to start back playing next season. can anybody recommmend a shop in wales or just over the seven bridge to get a cue made / buy ? Id like it if there was a table there as well as im not quite sure about the right weight and tip to suit me so would be great if i could try a few out.
    Is there a particular make you are after or budget ? The reason I ask is Cardiff Sportsgear, on Whitchurch Road used to have quite a few cues, but mostly Cue Craft. Otherwise, there are a few posters (Hotpot/Gaz) who seem to sell quite a few cues.

Comment

Give hotpot a shout, see if he still got the mastercraft cue for hundred quid, will be like new no doubt being from Neil....

Baragain that too...

Comment

my budget is up to about £200

Comment

I have a few cues under that budget , where you from muck .

Comment

from neath mate but not looking to get one for a couple of weeks. been having a look around, would like one with a maple shaft. would increase my budget to get one custom made

Comment

I,m from Rhondda , i always have a few cues here ranging from £100 to £400 , let me know when youre ready and we can arrange to try some out .

Comment

Working...
              X