No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge Legend with the all new BlackSpin' Ferrule System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs a Kamui black fitting. Black on black.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      That's not possible Great looking cue, whats the specs ???
      57.25" (yes 1/4 inch makes all the difference!)
      18oz
      9mm MW super tip

Comment

Top looking cue mate good luck with it.

Comment

Originally Posted by superman32 View Post
          Is this legend? Or MW 06.
          Originally Posted by carlos1981 View Post
          Superman - Yes its the MW 06 but i was under the impression that all custom cues start out as Legends?
          technically an 06 model from vcm, but all my vcm models start from a basic legend 'template'. i.e. ash or maple with traditional 4 point splice main butt, then added to with extra splices.

With regards to the new BlackSpin ferrule system i urge people to try it, every shot just feels superb. We all know the sound a cue makes when you hit a ball sweetly, well this seems to give me that sound on every shot!
          couldn't have said it better myself. just feels superb. that's the message i've been trying to get across.

in itself, it will not make anyone instantly better, but the 'feel' will surely breed confidence and help players get the most out of their game.

I think it looks great and it never once put me off cueing with a black ferrule instead of brass, if anything it helped a little, but as a whole after a frame or two i never even noticed the change (looks wise)
          agreed. it's not as drastic as some may imagine and i definitely think it helps make the sighting of cue to cueball clearer. it really picks out the spot you are aiming for.
          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Mike Wooldridge Legend with the all new BlackSpin' Ferrule System

Looks a great great cue mate, if you don't get on with it for whatever reason I have the cash waiting. I really hope it does suit you but I'm here if you don't.
            Regards
            Mark

Comment

Awesome looking cue, just looks superb, good luck with it

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark62 View Post
                Looks a great great cue mate, if you don't get on with it for whatever reason I have the cash waiting. I really hope it does suit you but I'm here if you don't.
                Regards
                Mark
                Sorry Mark we are getting along like a house on fire, this ones a keeper for life!

Comment

Originally Posted by jonnylovessn8ker View Post
                  great looking cue.
                  let us know how it plays in the long-run, say 2-3 months time. i'm curious to know how long it takes for the joint to "settle-in"/run in and for the shaft to move to the right.
                  How do you mean that the shaft will turn to the right? So in time the shaft will rotate and the arrows will no longer run inline with the badge? Is this something that happens with all cues over time?

Comment

How do you mean that the shaft will turn to the right? So in time the shaft will rotate and the arrows will no longer run inline with the badge? Is this something that happens with all cues over time?
                    no, just some, not many and there is now way of knowing which will be affected in advance, so don't be put off, just enjoy your new toy for many years to come
                    I have personally only come across one cue that this happened to and it was 20 years old 2pc; the other was on here and was a new build
                    :snooker:
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Looks awful and I bet it plays like a brick on the end of a mop really!
                      One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                        That has got to be the nicest cue I've ever seen! :snooker:
                        Nah, not as nice looking as my Jawes cue!
                        One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

great looking cue and I think the new black ferrule's are well smart ... every time I see it now it makes me think the cue is wearing a bow-tie ... excellent

Comment

Cue looks great and so does the case which is the same as one of cases I have from GBL.

Enjoy the cue..... just started playing with my Wooldridge cue (without black ferrel) which I got in December and I'm just loving it!

Comment

That is a seriously stunning piece of wood!

Comment

The second arrow below the ferrule looks a bit 'wonky'. Can't believe Mike signed that off... :P

Only teasing. It's a beauty.

Comment

Working...
                                X