No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge Legend with the all new BlackSpin' Ferrule System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mike can you message me a Price on Blackspin Fitted?

Cheers Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
      Hi Mike can you message me a Price on Blackspin Fitted?

Cheers Gaz.
      no. i have not had time to think about it.

price will be in shop when it re-opens mate.
      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Mike

Have you had time to respond to your emails as of yet? Just want to make sure I didnt end up in spam..cheers
        Obstacles are terrible things that you see when you look away from your target

Comment

I'm curious - what material is used for this 'blackspin' ferrule?

I have two older cues from my Jr days (used for pool) that have black ferrules, I assumed they were some kind of carbon. They played very well - it may be worth digging them out again.

Comment

Carlos would you mind PMing me how much you paid for the cue. It's the level of design I'm interested in and with the shop down at the moment I don't have a decent idea if whether MW prices are anywhere near my budget or not. Thanks!

Comment

Originally Posted by skithepowder View Post
              Carlos would you mind PMing me how much you paid for the cue. It's the level of design I'm interested in and with the shop down at the moment I don't have a decent idea if whether MW prices are anywhere near my budget or not. Thanks!
              MW06 should around 850 pounds.

Comment

Originally Posted by superman32 View Post
                MW06 should around 850 pounds.
                Shhhh the wife could be watching!

But yeah MW06 is around that figure obviously depending on 3/4 joint etc

Comment

It seems that this would be a good time to order my first custom cue with the new BlackSpin ferrule coming to the new range of cues. Haven't played snooker for over a year due to various things but now I should be able to play more and when I can drive I will be able to play practically whenever I want to. I noticed Mike has still got his store closed so if anyone know what sort of cue I could get with around £350-£400 that would be nice.

Comment

Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
                    It seems that this would be a good time to order my first custom cue with the new BlackSpin ferrule coming to the new range of cues. Haven't played snooker for over a year due to various things but now I should be able to play more and when I can drive I will be able to play practically whenever I want to. I noticed Mike has still got his store closed so if anyone know what sort of cue I could get with around £350-£400 that would be nice.
                    Shark cue with a few modifications :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

So at least double that amount for a legend cue, probably more? Not really a problem, just have to put a few more quid aside. I'm looking for a cue that is going to last me a long time so price isn't a problem.

Comment

Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
                        So at least double that amount for a legend cue, probably more? Not really a problem, just have to put a few more quid aside. I'm looking for a cue that is going to last me a long time so price isn't a problem.
                        Probably double the top end, maybe a little more...
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Legend cues start at £450, but i think that is for 58" 9.5 17oz, any alterations from that seem to cost a lot !!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Legend cues start at £450, but i think that is for 58" 9.5 17oz, any alterations from that seem to cost a lot !!
                            Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't sure of the starting price! Isn't it something like £50 to have a butt joint added?! I know his cues are the best but seems a little steep :snooker:

Comment

Why do you rate his cues as the best W T ? or do you mean up there with the best .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                                Why do you rate his cues as the best W T ? or do you mean up there with the best .
                                Sorry, that's a ridiculous statement lol.. I meant up there with the best

Comment

Working...
                                X