Clear All

Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
    I noticed Mike has still got his store closed
    not now

Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
    So at least double that amount for a legend cue
    no

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
    Isn't it something like £50 to have a butt joint added?! I know his cues are the best but seems a little steep :snooker:
    steep? have you any idea what's involved?

yes, you can get it done cheaper, like anything, but time is money and i got no time to give away so it has to be paid for.

anyway, it's £40.

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Legend cues start at £450, but i think that is for 58" 9.5 17oz, any alterations from that seem to cost a lot !!
    not quite. you've not quite understood the reasoning behind this for a while now, so i'll explain.

for the last year or so, most of the cues listed in shop were finished. i.e. tipped, oiled, ready to go.

making changes to a finished cue is a pain in the ar*e, and takes time. the costs per job were solely to cover that time.

jasonowen puts his cues on ebay and states he won't change them cos they are finished. fair play. i understand why he does that. he's done the job, his work is finished. why should he do more work for nothing?

i offered the option to change 'ready to go' cues, at a cost per change.

if you look now you'll find the pricing different. that's cos i ain't got anything finished and i don't intend to right now. so it doesn't make much difference to me what size i finish them to.

bottom line, if a cue is finished, it will cost to change it. if not, then i don't mind what size i do, hence custom vcm orders can be any size for a fixed price, and why some stock cues would work out dearer than vcm equivalents. time.

pricing is more favourable now so everyone should be happy.

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
    Sorry, that's a ridiculous statement lol.. I meant up there with the best
    no need to backtrack, you were right first time
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Crystal clear now Mike

Comment

Working...
      X