Stephen Lee cue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Lee cue ?

can anyone tell me what does stephen lee use and spec. also andrew higginson uses what cue.

I believe Stephen uses a Parris cue, but not sure on the spec (but I would guess a small tip <9mm)
    Sorry, no info on Higginson.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Both players using a Parris, Higginson started using his at the start of this season. Think he's done very well with it for a first season, played some excellent stuff against Lee, probably the most consistant all round performance so far.

Lee also using a Parris, had some work done on it around Xmas time. Had the cue lengthened to 59", 9.5mm tip, not sure of the weight. Not too sure on Higginson's cue spec.

Comment

I seem to remember that Lee's cue is quite heavy (20 oz), I seem to remember reading somewhere that he also has a 30 oz cue!!

Comment

ty for info mate. appreciated )

Comment

ah yes, I remember that, but not from Parris, see
            http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...highlight=30oz

Comment

Add Content

Comment

What about Ebdons cue? Watched him against Ronnie and it looked machine spliced with a shoddy maple shaft and that huge overhanging tip!!

Comment

Originally Posted by carlos1981 View Post
                  What about Ebdons cue? Watched him against Ronnie and it looked machine spliced with a shoddy maple shaft and that huge overhanging tip!!
                  Yep, it is an old cue he has had for years, I believe it is a Riley Dufferin Steve Davis, machine spliced, and as observed with a mushroom tip.

Comment

Working...
                  X