Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Piece Plain Ebony Stamford (Maybe For Sale Or Swap For Trevor White)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Piece Plain Ebony Stamford (Maybe For Sale Or Swap For Trevor White)

Had this cue from new about a month ago just never getting round to putting it on here.

Excellent cue great quality.

One Piece
    57''
    17oz
    9.5mm Elkmaster
    29mm Plain ebony butt.

As above in title may sell or in deal with a Trevor White.

Look forward to hearing replies.

Thanks.

email me on performanceandmedia at (g)mail dotcom. Andy

Comment

how much are you asking and would you ship it to Canada

Comment

hi, is this a series 1 or 2 cue?

Comment

Dave no i wouldnt be prepared to ship to canada mate sorry.

Matt to tell you the truth im not sure how do i tell the difference between series 1 and 2 if any one on the forum can say as i do not know myself.

Comment

Will sell the cue but will not post either collect or i will deliver for petrol money.

Comment

Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
              Will sell the cue but will not post either collect or i will deliver for petrol money.
              Well that will seriously cut down your potential buyers, not hard buying a length of drainage pipe from B & Q about £1.99, cut it to length, tape up ends, stick a few labels on, and away you go to post office

Comment

Agree on drainage pipe! But you'll find better shipping deals on Parcel2Go. City Link is cheapest, but I'd probably go with somebody like TNT in preference. Long parcels like cues and golf clubs are not economic at the Post Office.

Andy

Comment

Originally Posted by andyjevans View Post
                  Agree on drainage pipe! But you'll find better shipping deals on Parcel2Go. City Link is cheapest, but I'd probably go with somebody like TNT in preference. Long parcels like cues and golf clubs are not economic at the Post Office.

Andy
                  I agree on getting better value thro couriers, but no good to me while at work, so have to drop off at post office for parcelforce 48

Comment

I've always sent in plastic pipes , especially 1 piece. Keeps the weight under a kilo so sending by Royal mail special delivery only costs £7 . If your post office won't take a 1 piece another one nearby might. There isn't really an issue with 1.5m parcel deliveries at the p.o some of them are just awkward and say no

Comment

All the ones in my area always measure them, so got to go by parcelforce, no leeway at all, they said post offices who let them go by special delivery get reported !!

Comment

My local post office has a measuring tape on the wall and tells me anything over a metre goes by Parcel Force.

andy

Comment

I sent a one piece today by special delivery , no problem at all.

Comment

Royal Mail Special Delivery on their websites quotes:

"The maximum dimensions of a rectangular item are 610mm x 460mm x 460mm, and the maximum length of a rolled item is 900mm."

So if a cue is classed as a rolled item, it states that the max length is 900mm or about 35ins. That's exactly what I get told at my local office!

http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/bu...xt-day/details

Andy

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                              I sent a one piece today by special delivery , no problem at all.
                              They shouldn't do that, as just stated the max is 900 mm

Comment

Working...
                              X