Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Piece Plain Ebony Stamford (Maybe For Sale Or Swap For Trevor White)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My local post office will take one piece cues..

She goes by>>> "If it's taller than her" then NO.. Thankfully she wears very high heels...

No she don't but she uses her height to whether it goes or not...lol.

Comment

Well you live in a quaint little fairy land place, like off postman pat ehh

Comment

I know what your all saying i have just had a bad experience with posting the cue as it got broken luckily i could get it repaired thats why i would prefer the cue not to be sent but if it comes to the buyer being to far away from me i will post the cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Well you live in a quaint little fairy land place, like off postman pat ehh
          You what, waht a strange response eh...PMSL..

NOW NOW john. best get off to bed now fella, ya gotta be up in less than 6 hrs..

Comment

i don't know how you tell if its series 1 or 2, the difference is only about £200! i thought maybe the badge would say?

Comment

If it was series 1 the badge would have stated.

Comment

I found that out this morning which someone told me but you saying the difference is about £200 what extra do you get because looking and playing with this cue there cant be much as the quality is amazing.

Will consider any type of cue not just Trevor White.

Comment

Would like to try a nice maple cue.

Comment

One Piece Plain Ebony Stamford (Maybe For Sale Or Swap For Trevor White)

Hi Matt is the cue still available pm me pls with price if it is
                    Regards
                    Mark

Comment

Mark im sorry the cue is not available now as a deal has been made with Pete147 which i will see Monday.

Thanks for everyones interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X