My Mike Wooldridge cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mike Wooldridge cue

This is the first time ive posted pics of my cue......just wanted to share this beauty with all you cue connoisseurs.......i've included a pic of my mates new Trevor White...im sure he will post his own pics real soon. Anyway..the specs of my MW.....59" long....29mm butt.....20 1/4 oz (heavy but suits me)......single splice of thuya burl with a single green veneer.....9.5mm tip.....best cue i've ever owned. This cue was built in 2003 and I think it has aged just perfectly. I just could'nt see myself ever owning another cue.
    Attached Files
    You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Nice cue mate, plus also liking these ebony bits on the Trevor White cue butts

Comment

Cheers JRC....my mate waited near 8 months for his TW.........Trevor must have been well peed' off with all the emails he sent before he decided on the specs......wonderful cue though.....

Comment

Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
        This is the first time ive posted pics of my cue......just wanted to share this beauty with all you cue connoisseurs.......i've included a pic of my mates new Trevor White...im sure he will post his own pics real soon. Anyway..the specs of my MW.....59" long....29mm butt.....20 1/4 oz (heavy but suits me)......single splice of thuya burl with a single green veneer.....9.5mm tip.....best cue i've ever owned. This cue was built in 2003 and I think it has aged just perfectly. I just could'nt see myself ever owning another cue.
        his this mikes first badged cue or did he have a different badge prior,i could play with that lol

Comment

Lovely cue fred...

No jim, i believe it's just mikes ego.. as in number 1 cue maker.. you know mike..
          Last edited by cally; 27 April 2012, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I think you are right Cally. But I think I've said this before.....I could pretend that this is Mikes first ever numbered, top of the range cue...........and do a fedia and list it on eBay for a million quid..............

Comment

Looks good mate
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

I've had a few games with Fred's Wooldridge, its a stunner of a cue, nice and heavy, straight as an arrow, its just quality- its just a shame theres a spoon hanging off the end of it....... lol only messing freddie, 3 70+ breaks lately the ton is aknocking mate I hope its against me-
                "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

I own one of Mike's "rocket" cues, maybe I could do a Fedia as well & say that it belonged to Ronnie with it being called a "rocket", wonder what I'd get for it.

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
                    I own one of Mike's "rocket" cues...
                    My minds gone blank, what does it look like ?? any pics

Comment

I'll try and sort some out, basically, 3/4 high joint about an inch from the end of the splices, ash shaft, 19oz, plain black ebony butt, joint in the butt, silky smooth finish.

Not sure if Mike makes them anymore, maybe have to be special requests.

Also not sure how to upload pics on here.
                      Last edited by itx; 28 April 2012, 02:53 PM. Reason: error

Comment

Lovely looking cue that, something really beautiful about a simplistic designed cue with basic splicing. I hope it brings many a happy hour on the table.

Comment

Working...
                        X