Stephen Hendrys Latest Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
    The butt size is definitely not standard, Stepehn prefers a very slim butt size as does John Higgins.

Has anyone noticed that Stephens tip looks like it has been sliced with a Stanley knife? You can clearly see all the knife marks whenever there is a close up..........would put me off!!
    looks like somebody stopped fitting it half way through!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

dont think he really cares what it looks like, as long as hes playing well with it. suppose thats what us amateurs problems are, we care too much what our tips and cue looks like. instead of being concentrated on what it can do for you

Comment

It was that one. I recognize it because I saw the little symbol on tv and wondered what it was.

Comment

Originally Posted by safe t boy View Post
          It was that one. I recognize it because I saw the little symbol on tv and wondered what it was.
          What one are you referring to? The ones he was using on tv had brown coloured splicing at the bottom.

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
            The cue is an Acuerate 'pro'
            OIC! so what's the balance of cue? Also want to know the brand of his one piece cue that he used around the 90's. Cheers!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by MIJ View Post
              OIC! so what's the balance of cue? Also want to know the brand of his one piece cue that he used around the 90's. Cheers!!!
              It was a Powergilde Connoisseur with a bent maple shaft.
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                What one are you referring to? The ones he was using on tv had brown coloured splicing at the bottom.
                I mean the one hes was using in this years World Champs mate. It had the same little symbol just above the badge as the one in the earlier link. The one in the link appears to have dark brown lower splicing so the light could be playing a part. Or maybe its been re-spliced or is a completely different cue. Who know's. At first glance I assumed it was the same cue.

Comment

Working...
                X