Burrough watts cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burrough watts cue

I have a burroughwatts 1piece cue, my grandad had it has his first cue in 1930,s, aim looking to sell it. It's 1piece with a White disc on the bottom that reads , Burroughs watts soho square w1. Anybody any idea of it's value ?

Welcome to TSF Kev.
    Some photos would be good but you cannot attach images on this site until you have 10 posts but you can use photobucket or some such and link the images from there
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I only know the basicswith computers, I don't know how to attach pics, I know its a very old cue,

Comment

Hi Kev,

I have a similar B&W which I play with, so could be interested. I'm on performanceandmedia at (g) mail dotcom.

Comment

assuming its the basic b&watts machine spliced club type cue 30-70 depending theres loads of them about

Comment

I have been informed jim, ur correct what ur saying, av been told it's a club addition, be happy to take £50 if there's any intrest, cheers...

Comment

Kev if you get Offerd £50 for Machine Spliced Club Cue Rip there hand of mate, Jim I have never seen one go for £70 not a Machine Spliced Club Cue never seen one over £20/£30! I have sold a few £10/£20....lol

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                Kev if you get Offerd £50 for Machine Spliced Club Cue Rip there hand of mate, Jim I have never seen one go for £70 not a Machine Spliced Club Cue never seen one over £20/£30! I have sold a few £10/£20....lol
                Everything you're flogging is worth a fortune, and anything anyone else is selling is worth nothing.

£50 is more than reasonable if its in good nick, I've seen them sell for a lot higher, B&W is collectable even if they are a common club cue.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Old cue collector --
                Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                  Everything you're flogging is worth a fortune, and anything anyone else is selling is worth nothing.

£50 is more than reasonable if its in good nick, I've seen them sell for a lot higher, B&W is collectable even if they are a common club cue.
                  perpetualboredom when have I Advertised anything that is Over Priced! And where have I said somebody else is items is Worth Nothing!! Nowhere so dont try and Slag me Off as you dont Even Know Me.

Comment

Sellers find out soon enough and obviously like to start at the upper end of what they might be able to get.
                    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                      perpetualboredom when have I Advertised anything that is Over Priced! And where have I said somebody else is items is Worth Nothing!! Nowhere so dont try and Slag me Off as you dont Even Know Me.
                      When have you overpriced anything: Well the 147 for 3-4x its value was a classic: Here
                      When have you jumped in immidiately stating a cue isn't worth the asking price, well er : Here

Finally -Never seen one over £20/£30?

Ooo look here's one, @ £54 with 3 days to go - Surely this couldn't be a machine spliced cue with a white badge which says "Burroughs watts soho square w1" : here

Two minutes of my life wasted.. but you do my nut in with some of the crap that comes out of your mouth son.
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Old cue collector --
                      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                      X