My Stamford Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Stamford Cue

Selling Stamford cue 1 piece Series 1, cue towel 3 extension. telescopic long, 6" ebony, 2.5" ebony.
    Specs
    58"18.5oz,9.6 ferrule. 9 arrows evenly spaced, straightest grain. Superb solid stiff shaft.
    1000 plus postage
    Last edited by Fedia147; 31 May 2012, 07:48 PM.

Nice cue fedia

Can you them pics up again of ronnies old ultimate that you own

Thanks

Comment

not for sale anymore
      Last edited by Fedia147; 31 May 2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Looks a very nice cue! Good luck with the sale (Meaning Stamford as that's not Ronnie's cue, he plays with ash,) :snooker:
        Last edited by willtyson; 2 May 2012, 03:40 PM.
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by Fedia147 View Post
          Cue is now for sale. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Reasonable price for the cue that every player dreaming of having one. Don't care about comments only business. If no interest i will stick on ebay for £1250.
          looks nice that but am sure ronnie plays with ash

Comment

Lol @ the 119 break like that's a selling point. Considering the amount you exaggerate it was more like a 19 break. Will it also make me tea and do the dishes? Can we get a picture of a non altered receipt as well or is asking for that utter lunacy?

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
              Lol @ the 119 break like that's a selling point. Considering the amount you exaggerate it was more like a 19 break. Will it also make me tea and do the dishes? Can we get a picture of a non altered receipt as well or is asking for that utter lunacy?
              Only for you Mucker . Never change the numbers on any receipts.

Comment

Ok I just realized that the first pictures are of the stamford cue...
                Last edited by Guy3103; 2 May 2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
                  How dare you post pictures of two different cues saying it is the cue that belonged to Ronnie... you really should be banned for life!! I wouldn't be surprised if you and that guy Jasonx are partners.

I didn't even the notice it's maple until reading the posts about Ronnie playing ash. This guy Fedia is a real Conman!!!
                  Lol i didnt say anything about other cue belongs to Ronnie. This maple cue was made for Stephen Maguire. Read you dump moped.

Comment

Lol i didnt say anything about other cue belongs to Ronnie. This maple cue was made for Stephen Maguire. Read you dump moped.
                    dumb moped lol.jpg Why do you keep calling people this? I don't see why you'd call anyone a moped?
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

The guy asked for pictures of "Ronnie's cue" which you posted right away... anyways i thought you deliberately posted the stamford pic's together with the JP one to make an impression it's really "Ronnie's cue".

I owe you an apology for this one but you better watch your language.

Comment

My Stamford Cue

Lol from the audience. But which is better. There's only one way to find out. Fiiiiiiiiight!!!
                        Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10177[/ATTACH] Why do you keep calling people this? I don't see why you'd call anyone a moped?
                          Vespa or Lambretta haha

Comment

Only for you Mucker . Never change the numbers on any receipts.
                            Heres the problem fedia, and its quite a simple one. You're a proven liar, you dug your own grave when you doctored the receipt from Parris cues, explain to us how Johns receipt doesnt match the same amount as yours? Also explain why its very obvious that you've changed the amount from £555.50 to £855.50, mrmagoo could see that you've changed it as the ink is clearly heavier where you've changed it.

You can deny this all you want, the evidence is clear and anyone with half a clue will spot it, especially when it comes from the man himself:

Originally Posted by john parris
                            I don't usually get involved in eBay discussion threads but in this case I will. I'm not a fan of eBay and I am defiantly not selling cues on it. I like to think we are more professional than that.
                            Coincidentally, my copy of Receipt No 23453 is for £555.50.

I suppose I should feel flattered that people are prepared to pay £1000+ for one of my cues, but some of these prices do seem high.
                            http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...823#post505823

So either admit you're artificially inflating the price of your cues, or you're basically taking the stance that John Parris is the one lying.

(now id imagine we get the usual fedia routine where he won't post till this is on another page)

Comment

Still can't see the pics of Ronnie's old cue there Fedia,
                              maybe later?

Comment

Working...
                              X