My Stamford Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Fedia147 View Post
    Selling Stamford cue 1 piece Series 1, cue towel 3 extension. telescopic long, 6" ebony, 2.5" ebony.
    Specs
    58"18oz,9.6 ferrule. 9 arrows evenly spaced, straightest grain. Superb solid stiff shaft.

Play like a dream.One of the finest cue you wish to play with. Brand New used for 2 weeks. 9 months i waited for this cue.

This cue is a ultimate cue in all aspects. First frame 119 break.

£1000 plus postage. No case. Will be posted in the cue tube.

Selling due to have a brand new cue with a maple shaft.
    Firstly, a nice cue that. and I am sure the original posting was "cue NOT for sale"
    and withn a week, bang, edit...

I nearly forgot about that receipt

From my price list from Stamford last year; Ash, Ebony, 1 pc cue, Series 1, butt extension joint, 2.5" ebony extension, 6" ebony extension, telescopic extension
    I make that = £540
    Now taking into account a price increase this year, and a reasonable margin, that is one hell of an expensive cue towel!
    And the quote I got from Stamford for a cue with veneers & splices was 18-20 wks, they must be extremely busy for it to bump upto 9 months,?
    By the way, your photo of the reciept is a superb attempt of showing nothing!
    good luck with the sale to some mug - er customer
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
      Still can't see the pics of Ronnie's old cue there Fedia,
      maybe later?
      isn't post #3 showing a Parris Ultimate? but not for sale? is this supposedly a Ronnie cue?
      I am no Ronnie cue expert but I don't remember him playing with a 4-splice olive (or tulip?), ?
      Last edited by DeanH; 2 May 2012, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        Firstly, a nice cue that. and I am sure the original posting was "cue NOT for sale"
        and withn a week, bang, edit...

I nearly forgot about that receipt

From my price list from Stamford last year; Ash, Ebony, 1 pc cue, Series 1, butt extension joint, 2.5" ebony extension, 6" ebony extension, telescopic extension
        I make that = £540
        Now taking into account a price increase this year, and a reasonable margin, that is one hell of an expensive cue towel!
        And the quote I got from Stamford for a cue with veneers & splices was 18-20 wks, they must be extremely busy for it to bump upto 9 months,?
        By the way, your photo of the reciept is a superb attempt of showing nothing!
        good luck with the sale to some mug - er customer
        What you have overlooked, is the fact that the towel is a large one, in fact it can dry a moped

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
          What you have overlooked, is the fact that the towel is a large one, in fact it can dry a moped
          doh! I knew there was something I overlooked!

Comment

This thread has been changed as this cue was not for sale . Price i believe was £530 as quoted by the original poster .

Now wants a bag of sand of this cue.......absolute joke . Go away and don't insult our intelligence anymore Fedia .

Still no pics of Ronnie's cue, even though you boasted that you had it .........as we all know that you never had it . Just like we all know you doctor receipts , as proven by Mr Parris himself .

I wonder if you are a friend of Jason X ?????????
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Another ban due i think.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                isn't post #3 showing a Parris Ultimate? but not for sale? is this supposedly a Ronnie cue?
                I am no Ronnie cue expert but I don't remember him playing with a 4-splice olive (or tulip?), ?
                Ronnie played with hunt and osborne 1 piece ash , cue butt has 4 secondary splice of olive wood. He won the Shanghai Masters with this cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  This thread has been changed as this cue was not for sale . Price i believe was £530 as quoted by the original poster .

Now wants a bag of sand of this cue.......absolute joke . Go away and don't insult our intelligence anymore Fedia .

Still no pics of Ronnie's cue, even though you boasted that you had it .........as we all know that you never had it . Just like we all know you doctor receipts , as proven by Mr Parris himself .

I wonder if you are a friend of Jason X ?????????
                  Lol, Intelligence. Keep dreaming.

How many Ronnies cue you want me to post hear? I have 6. If you nice to me i may upload few pictures later on in the year. Apologies i dont have a cue that ronnie gave away in Sheffield. The cue i have which ronnie gave away at wembley arena when he won the Masters in 2009.

Never change the receipts, I bought the cue with the receipt and leather case. Lol who care what you think. I sold hundreds of cues and no one complains. Don't you realise that you mean nothing to me or what i do and how i do.

Comment

Originally Posted by paddybhoy30 View Post
                    Another ban due i think.
                    There are always way around.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                      Heres the problem fedia, and its quite a simple one. You're a proven liar, you dug your own grave when you doctored the receipt from Parris cues, explain to us how Johns receipt doesnt match the same amount as yours? Also explain why its very obvious that you've changed the amount from £555.50 to £855.50, mrmagoo could see that you've changed it as the ink is clearly heavier where you've changed it.

You can deny this all you want, the evidence is clear and anyone with half a clue will spot it, especially when it comes from the man himself:

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...823#post505823

So either admit you're artificially inflating the price of your cues, or you're basically taking the stance that John Parris is the one lying.

(now id imagine we get the usual fedia routine where he won't post till this is on another page)
                      Originally Posted by Fedia147 View Post

Never change the receipts, I bought the cue with the receipt and leather case. Lol who care what you think. I sold hundreds of cues and no one complains. Don't you realise that you mean nothing to me or what i do and how i do.
                      You really are starting to convince yourself that you don't alter receipts, you do and its been proven, now crawl back under your rock.
                      Last edited by narl; 3 May 2012, 11:57 AM.

Comment

My Stamford Cue

Ronnie did use a 4 splice Olive Robert Osbourne I remember picking it up cos it looked exactly like mine, i rhought mine was nicer... rob said it was one of 4 that Ronnie was going to have a knock with I laughed and the next thing he s using it in a final on tv lol guess it was quite nice after all lol
                        Last edited by Rugbyballs; 3 May 2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X