machine spiced cues??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• machine spiced cues??

hello everyone newbie here just wondering if anyone can give me some advice, im after buying a new cue im not ready for a really expensive one just yet but iv been looking on craftsman cue website and theres some machine spliced ones around 80 pounds im just wondering if these are still quality cues and worth buying? also if anyone can recommend any machine spliced cues that would be great thanks!! danny

Nothing wrong with machine spliced cues and Craftsman are a good company who don't sell rubbish. Check out all the posts about Craftsman.

Comment

thanks v much im lookin at two at the minute, ones a phoenix 3/4 with lots of choice of weights and lengths which is good coz im lookin for one a tad smaller thats £84 and then theres a nice mastercue tudor which is £89 i dont no what to do! haha but thanks il keep reading im sure to find advice

Comment

Remember going to Ian Davie,s house to buy a cue , he had over 1000 cues there at the time and i spent ages there as he had a full size table . The cue i like out of all i tried was a machine made cue , so it goes to show , a good cue is a good cue regardless of who made it or wher it , how or where it was made .

Comment

Working...
        X