TW - any news of him??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW - any news of him??

I have been trying to contact trevor white recently, since our last correspondence I was given to understand that my cues would be ready by now and for the last week and a bit i have received no reply. Not worried as I know that i will get my cues in dues course but just the impatience is a killer. anyone heard from him recently or contacted him??

TW - any news of him??

he was on ere the other day mate plus my friend is getting his cue this week from Trevor from sounds of it he's really busy getting orders posted

Comment

My mate had a few cues delivered last week . So i assume that a few are on their way out .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Trevor is a 1 Man Band so very very Busy he will be in Touch Soon.

Comment

Cool, will just have to wait then I guess

Comment

Hi, new on here but was wondereing how to contact Trevor about possibly making me a new cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Long Butt View Post
              Hi, new on here but was wondereing how to contact Trevor about possibly making me a new cue
              email Tevor using (without spaces) -

trevor . white @ virgin . net

Comment

Thanks for that, sootyvrs

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                  I have been trying to contact trevor white recently, since our last correspondence I was given to understand that my cues would be ready by now and for the last week and a bit i have received no reply. Not worried as I know that i will get my cues in dues course but just the impatience is a killer. anyone heard from him recently or contacted him??
                  Still not getting through to you buddy. Send me you private email address
                  Always a pleasure

Comment

Trev wll reply muck , met him a few times lately and he,s very very busy as always . I,m going to meet him this week to pick a cue up that he,s sorting for me .

Comment

I ordered a cue from Trev in March this year, total about 450 pounds and paid the deposit of 100 by paypal. I have since tried to contact him to confirm if he received the deposit and also that my order is in (quoted 40 weeks). In total i sent 3 emails but did not get a reply. I know he is busy but it doesnt take long to reply with a one liner saying yes or worse no. I sent him the paypal confirmation as well. I know its 40 weeks but is this normal not to hear anything back? Anyone?

Comment

It is NORMAL not to hear anything from Trevor...

then out of the blue..........he'll email you when the cue is almost done

Comment

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
                          It is NORMAL not to hear anything from Trevor...

then out of the blue..........he'll email you when the cue is almost done
                          This is the best way to look at it when working with Trevor... like others have said.. he's a one man band and WILL ALWAYS get back to you!

Comment

i spoke to trevor yesterday - he is busy but still working so dn't panic!
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

TW - any news of him??

I agree with Andy above. Had some contact with him past few days. He's very busy one man band. He needs a stunning assistant to do all the running around for him. Current lead time on his cue are 40+ weeks.
                              Always a pleasure

Comment

Working...
                              X