Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
    As I thought its not ultimate number 107 it was order number 107, pmsl
    Does the receipt say that it is an Ultimate cue Rob ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

of course it shows , but if he thinks that is not "the 107" that means that are more ultimates out there that we think they are cause I'm sure I wasn't the only one who wanted a name on the disc instead of a number .

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Does the receipt say that it is an Ultimate cue Rob ?
        Yes Neil it does mate
        77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

No mate you are mistaken, John parris will know exactly what number it is but you wanted a personalised disc instead, email him as he will have it on record just in case you ever sold it to someone else or you ever wanted to go to the original badge in the future, but I assure you that you do not own JPU number 107 as that was made well over a decade ago not in 2006. Regards, Rob

Comment

I agree Rob . It is an Ultimate then , but not 107 . As this just relates to an order pad he had at the time.

As you say JP would be able to tell Calin what the number is .

Comment

I agree Rob . It is an Ultimate then , but not 107 . As this just relates to an order pad he had at the time.

As you say JP would be able to tell Calin what the number is .
              Yes you are spot on Neil it is an ultimate but not number 107 which was my argument all along. Any apology for me calin? Only joking buddy I don't deserve an apology as im only an I'm afghani lol
              Last edited by rob s; 15 May 2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                Yes you are spot on Neil it is an ultimate but not number 107 which was my argument all along. Any apology for me calin? Only joking buddy I don't deserve an apology as only an I'm afghani lol

You should only get half an apology Rob ..............only joking mate . Couldn't resist that one !

Comment

You should only get half an apology Rob ..............only joking mate . Couldn't resist that one !
                  Lol I like that 1 Neil

Comment

well it's not JPU number 107 - pretty sure i sold that one in 2001 second hand to a collector in scotland. but for sure dates are wrong ronnie gave away a that seasons ultimate in april 2006 and that was number 805 so a cue bought in 2005 is almost definately in the 700's and in fact my friend and fellow forum member oldgit had one of stephen hendry's ultimates in 2005 pictured here.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

sorry man but I went to sleep I was here with you till like 5 in the morning , I had to sleep. you said the JP doesn't keep the records for years ago so probably he wouldn't be able to tell what numbers are those one anyway and I care less for that.the fact here was on this thread , Dean started the post because of your ultimate badge and to me look weird too , so what's the best think to prove something it's when you have some papers for the cues . when u buy something and u think that it's something special you hold on to everything about that "cue" in this case. As I said , I still don't understand people who order those cues "for their one specifications" , wait a couple of years to get them and them sell them on ebay , that's sad.
                      so an half of apology for the afghanrob as Neil said ?

Comment

definately not 100s in 2005-ish, because around the end of 2002 or early 2003, I bought a second hand ultimate numbered in the high 400s, and from memory the cue was about 3-5 years old at that time...

because I still have a picture of my ultimate, the digital copy of the picture was dated Feb 2003...
                        Last edited by lk8; 15 May 2012, 07:00 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

is jp ultimate made by himself ?

Comment

Originally Posted by jimmy413 View Post
                            is jp ultimate made by himself ?
                            no - all the cues are made by his team.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                            X