Really happy with my Tony Glover Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fold the fax paper into about a 150mm length and 20mm wide, rap round the ferrulle and twist / spin the cue with one hand while holding the paper tight around the ferrulle with the other hand, Unless your ferrulle is really tarnished it will only take seconds to put a shine on the brass. I usually do it twice a week on match nights or when I tart about with the tip

Comment

Great tip thanks a lot now I've just gotta find a fax machine I can take some from. Might have to nip into my old work for a cup of tea

Comment

I've had two cues made by Clive and Tony over the years. Clive even made my first leather case. I would recommend Glover's to anybody after a quality hand made cue.

Comment

Tony Glover makes a fine cue that looks great and hits lovely..

Comment

Originally Posted by Steve A View Post
            Yes, yes and yes , the ferrule is brass I've cleaned it with fax paper in preparation for a new tip, now on,

I see club players like me taking abrasive papers to clean there ferrule, when fax paper will do the job without damaging the brass I always carry a piece in my case, you can just make it out in the photo
            Used fax paper on my cue's ferrule tonight and it cleaned it up really well. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
            X