More mac cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More mac cues

Here is a wee Peek at some other MAC CUES coming up. The cues are all just over 58" at moment with no weight and no badge yet but i will be finishing them off soon.
    http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/...%20MAC%20CUES/
    "Don't think, feel"

very nice, what price are these? Also what are the shafts like, density, stiffness etc?

Comment

The base price for 1 piece cues are £150 plus p&p.
      The 1 piece cues are all coming in about 15oz without weight which is quite heavy and that tells you the ash is quite dense.
      I am very happy with the quality of the woods.
      Any small alterations will be made free of charge and any extras like base joints extensions and additional splices will be charged.
      Thanks.
      "Don't think, feel"

Comment

More mac cues

Cues are looking good. After our conversation yesterday I was admitted to hospital. Lol. No joke. I'm still here now. At pinderfields in wakefield. My mrs just brought me my iPad. So that will keep me occupied searching snooker stuff. I'm sooooooo bored. Could do with a doctor. Ha ha.

Michael
        Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
          Cues are looking good. After our conversation yesterday I was admitted to hospital. Lol. No joke. I'm still here now. At pinderfields in wakefield. My mrs just brought me my iPad. So that will keep me occupied searching snooker stuff. I'm sooooooo bored. Could do with a doctor. Ha ha.

Michael
          Get well soon mate.

Comment

Working...
          X