Phoenix cues £84?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix cues £84?

Hi , Iv been looking at cues on the craftsman website and iv been looking at this Phoenix cue I'm sort of a an advanced beginner does anyone own this cue? Is a decent cue to be starting out with etc? Cheers

If you intend to take the game up and put a lot of practice in i would advise you if possible to take a trip to Craftsman and try out a range of cues in your price bracket . You may find something that you really like but have to save a few more pennies first .

Comment

Thanks mate , so you can actually try out different cues in the shop ? Thats good!

Comment

Phoenix cues £84?

Craftsman has a table in the shop. Simon who works on shop floor will help you out. There's loads of cues to try before you buy. It's a very good set up.
        Always a pleasure

Comment

Certainly can on a full size table . Bound to find one you like .

Comment

That's great! Might have to take a trip over there, i was thinking its a bit of a gamble ordering online coz u don't no if your going to like it or not, it's in Leeds isn't it?

Comment

Originally Posted by Dannyastin2012 View Post
              Hi , Iv been looking at cues on the craftsman website and iv been looking at this Phoenix cue I'm sort of a an advanced beginner does anyone own this cue? Is a decent cue to be starting out with etc? Cheers
              I bought a 3/4 Machine spliced Master Phoenix cue. A very good cue!
              mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Originally Posted by Raldon View Post
                I bought a 3/4 Machine spliced Master Phoenix cue. A very good cue!
                Is it, Iv read on other threads that the Phoenix ones are decent. How much did that one cost you if u don't mind me asking. Cheers

Comment

£84.00 :friendly_wink:

Comment

Cheers! Prob gunna get that if I can't get over to the shop

Comment

Originally Posted by Raldon View Post
                      £84.00 :friendly_wink:
                      Am I right thinking the machine spliced master cues and phoenix cues are oil finished? It's always preferable to get something that has an oil finish from the start.
                      Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Dave and Simon are Both Loverly Blokes and will let you what ever Cue you like before you Buy! This way you will find a Cue that Suits you as buying off eBay or Online you could Buy 10-20 Cues that doesnt suit you and thats very Costly in the Long Run.

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                          Am I right thinking the machine spliced master cues and phoenix cues are oil finished? It's always preferable to get something that has an oil finish from the start.
                          Your are right. The finish is silky smooth...no worries.

Comment

i have only heard good things about them.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                              mine is and the ones i tried out were, cant fault them at all

Comment

Working...
                              X