Andy travis fantastic service and turn around time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy travis fantastic service and turn around time

Wanted a end joint fitted also a Mini Butt and Tele- Extension fitted to my cue contacted Andy and sent Cue butt as instructed within FOUR DAYS Cue was back in my sweaty paws and a brilliant job had been done plus a very nice Mini Butt and a Lightweight Slim Tele-Extension that balances well with the cue (Not one of those heavyweight horrors,) Andy is a man of very few words, but his e mails are to the point and you get all the information you need,a tracking number is always sent so you can keep track of your item, and all prices are made clear. I suspect Andy is very old school ! in this age of take it or leave it 10 weeks wait for your cue only to find out they have not even started it yet that is a very pleasant surprise.

Hi, I had a new smaller cue ferrule fitted by him a couple of months back, he did a great job and posted it back same day he got it!

Comment

Andy travis fantastic service and turn around time

Andy is a top bloke. Very helpful and he's one of those blokes you could talk to all day about snooker and cues.
      Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
        Hi, I had a new smaller cue ferrule fitted by him a couple of months back, he did a great job and posted it back same day he got it!
        Hope his cues e.c.t. stay within the budget of us mere mortals real value and 10/10 service.

Comment

I can also vouch for Andys speed and service. Had a problem with my Aurora and wanted it back within the week. In fairness to Airin he offered to have it returned as soon as possible, but shipping to Canada etc. would have meant I was without it for two weeks at least.

Andy solved the issue and returned it within 4 days - superb, good as new.

Thats quicker than some answer emails lol

Comment

Should be getting my cue tomorrow, really fast turnaround time from him receiving it last Friday to finishing it and posting it on Wednesday.

Comment

Got my cue back today, nice finish on the shaft and its quite the transformation over what it was previously. The shaft came up really well and the butt has a bit of an unusual look to it being a bit longer than most one piece cue butts, around 22" instead of the standard 16" or so. Starting to get used to the feel of it again over my 3/4 cue and enjoying playing with it.

Comment

Looks good mate, and i bet he didn't charge you a fortune either ehh
                Can you tell how the badge was done ???

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Looks good mate, and i bet he didn't charge you a fortune either ehh
                  Can you tell how the badge was done ???
                  The badge is flush to the surface, you can barely tell its a seperate part of the cue, its a printout in a perspex disc (i think) and fitted flush. Silver font black background.

Comment

Working...
                  X