trevor white cue for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trevor white cue for sale

for sale brand new tw cue ash shaft four lower splices of camphor burr over thick maple veneers with ebony butt specs-57.5 long 9.5 tip 29.5 16.8oz anyone that wants pictures and price i will gladly e mail as i am a bit thick when it comes to uploading the pictures uk only thanks

Send them to me please, and i will put them on for you
    john.clarke123@tiscali.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Send them to me please, and i will put them on for you
      john.clarke123@tiscali.co.uk
      You watching the site 24-7 jcr, or were you up watching the Froch fight ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
        You watching the site 24-7 jcr, or were you up watching the Froch fight ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Not quite mate lol, just come in from a night on the town, tried to resist too much alcohol as playing in a competition at 11 in the morning (about 10 hours time) i think 8 pints was enough hic

Comment

Not quite mate lol, just come in from a night on the town, tried to resist too much alcohol as playing in a competition at 11 in the morning (about 10 hours time) i think 8 pints was enough hic
          I know the feeling. Wife went to New York on Thursday. Nobody to give me boundries . . . .

Surprised it's only alcohol that's been overstepped. Could have bought many cues in this state . . .

:very_drunk:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
            I know the feeling. Wife went to New York on Thursday. Nobody to give me boundries . . . .

Surprised it's only alcohol that's been overstepped. Could have bought many cues in this state . . .

:very_drunk:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Very drunk you say. I've just got back from the league one play off final. Yeeehah. We won. I need to continue celebrating. But the wife says otherwise
            Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
              Very drunk you say. I've just got back from the league one play off final. Yeeehah. We won. I need to continue celebrating. But the wife says otherwise
              Congratulations St-M,
              Great feeling winning a play-off. Stop for a minute to consider how your opponents are feeling
              ( or perhaps not LOL ) . Just remind Mrs St-M that Sunday is the day of rest after all . ;-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Here are pics of Andrew's cue

Comment

Thanks jrc much appreciated

Comment

ummm - i like that one!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Tis sweet fairplay...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                        Tis sweet fairplay...
                        like the way the ash grain rolls round the tops of the splices - means nothing but looks good!
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hi Andrew please PM me rough price your looking for thank you.

Comment

lovely cue that, sure be snapped up soon

Comment

Working...
                            X