John Parris Majestic Cue on Ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Parris Majestic Cue on Ebay!

Hi all, this John Parris Majestic cue caught my eye on Ebay it's ment to be new and has only ever had one frame of snooker played it! but going by the well used cue tip and wear on the base of the butt! it must have been one hell of a long frame!! I cant believe the bidders have not noticed it! bidding is up to £540 + £25 p&p!!! I know a lot of people pay for the name but that silly when you could buy it new from Parris cues for £519.59 including p&p!! dont these bidders check??? rant over lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...item4604544d50

What tip . Great spot .

You have to wonder whether people do their homework before spending their hard earned cash .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

spending that sort of money on a cue at least check on Parris cues first!!!.. more money than sence me thinks

Comment

Was looking at the majestic on his website earlier. Might be my next cue. Looks amazing.

Comment

john parris 5.jpgjohn parris 4.jpgjohn parris 3.jpgjohn parris 2.jpgjohn parris 1.jpg
          Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
          Was looking at the majestic on his website earlier. Might be my next cue. Looks amazing.
          It is amazing , i have one. My playing cue , i absolutely love it its beautiful and plays fantastic.

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

It does look like a lovey cue...my first real proper quality cue was a Parris Classic but I never really got on with it as it was far to heavy at 21oz.. then I had a Parris Special cue which I loved for 8 -ball pool and some snooker but over time it start to warp badly! I then went on to a Mike Wooldridge CC-06 cue which made the Parris Special feel like a broomstick! but as great as it was I found it a little short for me..so having sold that I'm now waiting for my new Trevor White!...yes I'm a fussy git!!! lol

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
              Hi all, this John Parris Majestic cue caught my eye on Ebay it's ment to be new and has only ever had one frame of snooker played it! but going by the well used cue tip and wear on the base of the butt! it must have been one hell of a long frame!! I cant believe the bidders have not noticed it! bidding is up to £540 + £25 p&p!!! I know a lot of people pay for the name but that silly when you could buy it new from Parris cues for £519.59 including p&p!! dont these bidders check??? rant over lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...item4604544d50
              lol good spot - tip is not one frame, not even one month.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I've got an old pair of trainers with less wear on the soles! than there is on that cue butt!!! lol

Comment

Nice shaft on the cue.

Comment

Hi There did u know i relisted it and finally sold for £630.00 plus £25.00 postage. I only played one game by the way, lol. Been playing since i was 9, can't count how many centuries i have had, cue wasn't for me - one frame. As for the tip, on any cue i play with, tip has to be very small to feel it through the cue more rather than a sailors hat or mushroom tip!!!!

Comment

hi yes I have been watching it! I'm nosey like that lol..you got a right result there!!!! I can understand about the tip it's more the butt end of the cue that I thought look very worn for 1 frame of snooker sorry

Comment

Working...
                      X