Exquisite Cue Order :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exquisite Cue Order :)

Put in an order yesturday for an exquisite cue from Raymond on here (Raymo147) Cant wait to get it. Very nice guy to deal with and very patient (as im being very specific to what i want and im sure annoying too lol) ! Anyway , really nice guy to deal with and very obliging !! Cant wait to get my exquisite cue Thanks Raymond

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Hope it's good mate, Raymo's a great bloke to deal with like you said, very patient lol Get some pictures up when it arrives if you can :snooker:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
      Hope it's good mate, Raymo's a great bloke to deal with like you said, very patient lol Get some pictures up when it arrives if you can :snooker:
      Very nice bloke. I will dont worry !! Will be a few weeks though id say . . . . .

Comment

Forgot to ask, what did you order?
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

How the price like??Tks!!

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
            Forgot to ask, what did you order?
            I ordered the exact same cue that Raymond made for Steven Maguire a few weeks back.
            'It's a butt jointed maple with four cocobollo splices with
            thin white veneer
            Specs: 9.5mm,18oz,58"long,butt 28.3mm'

Comment

Exquisite Cue Order

Sounds great Dave. Looking forward to seeing the pics. :-)
              Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
                Sounds great Dave. Looking forward to seeing the pics. :-)
                Thanks mate , i will dont worry !! Only thing is that Raymo said he is going to struggle to keep it at 18oz so i hope he can

Comment

I'm sure slight deviation won't affect you. I doubt he would send you a 22oz cue when you ask for an 18oz. Does he have a website? I want to check some of his work out. Lookin for a new cue when iget back into playing.

Comment

Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
                    I'm sure slight deviation won't affect you. I doubt he would send you a 22oz cue when you ask for an 18oz. Does he have a website? I want to check some of his work out. Lookin for a new cue when iget back into playing.
                    Not sure if he has a site or not . . dont think so. You can see lots of his work on here though. A few members have bought cues from Raymond , not to mention Stephen Maguire , so he is doing very well. Im delighted that iv gotten a cue from him because id say they could become very very popular in the near future

Comment

Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
                      Check his previous posts buddy. He's got loads of pics.

Dave. A few weeks probably means he's got some shafts already started. Hence the weighting of the cue.
                      Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Maguire View Post
                        Thanks mate , i will dont worry !! Only thing is that Raymo said he is going to struggle to keep it at 18oz so i hope he can
                        Id imagine the slimmer butt would assist with keeping the weight down.
                        Last edited by narl; 9 June 2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

well we will see what happens. Hoping to call Raymo tommorrow to find out exactly what is happening and how its gunna turn out

Comment

Working...
                          X