Base Joint Rubber Protector???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base Joint Rubber Protector???

Is there such a thing?...as just go my new cue fitted with a base joint courtesy of Robert Osborne and was wondering if you can buy one if it exist??
    I swear I saw Mark Allen took something off his cue in world champs before adding an extension to end of cue?
    I would be interested in getting something like this as it would stop crap getting into joint and generally protect it from bangs and Knocks!
    Anyone know if these exist to buy at all?
    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Base Joint Rubber Protector???

Mark Allen has a "cue gem" in the butt of his cue. You can buy them if you check on google, personally I think they look gaudy.

Comment

Thanks!
      Have googled "cue gen" and I agree with you, they do look funny on the end of a snooker cue and bloody expensive at the same time!

Thought there might have been a cheap discrete black rubber jobbie that you could easily take on and off for protection?
      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
        Thanks!
        Have googled "cue gen" and I agree with you, they do look funny on the end of a snooker cue and bloody expensive at the same time!

Thought there might have been a cheap discrete black rubber jobbie that you could easily take on and off for protection?
        Ive only ever seen a rubber one once and that was on ebay with a parris cue, apparently they are out there but ive yet to find anywhere flogging them.

Comment

Hi ,Dan , try E-Bay shop reference "cuesporttrianglechalk " . He has a range of " butt protectors" that are push fit and yes I know that this description leaves this thread open to the " mucky minded" on the forum,you know who you are.Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
            Hi ,Dan , try E-Bay shop reference "cuesporttrianglechalk " . He has a range of " butt protectors" that are push fit and yes I know that this description leaves this thread open to the " mucky minded" on the forum,you know who you are.Hope this helps.
            Yes Mick, been looking at these for a while but no photo of the business end showing thread or rubber bung!
            Asked the question in another thread seeing if anyone has actually bought one of these??

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/One-Pool-S...item4ab857b538

Thats actually similar to what Mark Allen has on his cue, he uses a "cue gem" but its very basic, literally one of these with crossed pistols engraved on it.

Comment

Working...
              X