Mastercue help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastercue help..

i was fortunate enough to have a "vintage" mastercue passed down to me by my uncle who bought it from thailand few years back...its looks a bit different as compared to the newer master cues..like the logo on the brass joint..instead of Master in very blocky letters you see in the new series the Master in the old cue is of like an italics font or some sort..does somebody have any pictures of any old master cues so i can do a comparison? worried my uncle was ripped of!

Mastercue help..

Older master cues badge had cream color background with a blue logo and thin alphabets in black.
    My deep screw shot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Originally Posted by johnnygiantcue View Post
      i was fortunate enough to have a "vintage" mastercue passed down to me by my uncle who bought it from thailand few years back...its looks a bit different as compared to the newer master cues..like the logo on the brass joint..instead of Master in very blocky letters you see in the new series the Master in the old cue is of like an italics font or some sort..does somebody have any pictures of any old master cues so i can do a comparison? worried my uncle was ripped of!
      It will be easier to tell if you would upload a pic here...
      Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Working...
      X