Dunns Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunns Cues

I've been looking at Dunns Cues for a while now and they look quite nice. Thing is, they're selling them for what look to be really cheap prices. Has anyone on here had one and what do they play like?

Hey mate. I just had the dunns connoisseur replica maple. It was nice quality considering they are cheap enough. Id give it maybe 6.5-7/10 .... I just bought it to sell it and tried it out for a night or 2. Better than ebay sh1t but not as good as cue makers ..... They are an in betweener cue ... Worth a punt for the price though :-)

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

I've bought one second hand, so you can imagine how little I paid for it and to be honest it was surprisingly good. Splices where nice, good ash shaft, nice finish and generally a fairly decent cue! :snooker:
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Ok thanks for the replies. I might invest when I have the spare cash. Looking to order a cue from the likes of Wooldridge or Trevor White first though. Only had one 'expensive' cue but that wasn't that great so it's time to get one done properly I think.

Comment

I have a Dunn's cue. Great looking shaft and plays nicely enough...splicing is a fraction out but for the price I can overlook that! Also, bear in mind Dunn's use a beeswax finish and mine got really horrible to play with after a while so I had to have it stripped down and refinished with raw linseed oil.....it's like silk now.

Comment

Working...
          X