Trevor White cue on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trevor White cue on ebay

I'm with you there Andy. Its your living. But for private sellers it's different. The cue is well over priced at £875 reserve. If he had a reserve at £700. It would have gone. Still a lot of monies in fees though. Perhaps that's why price is so high. He is accounting for fees.
    Always a pleasure

Comment

Trevor White cue on ebay

that is overpriced at 875 but then cues hav gone up in price so guess if u don't want to wait 14 months for it buy it off there if its your specs but personally had wanna be trying before buying its a lot of money for a cue

Comment

Originally Posted by shanerayner28 View Post
        that is overpriced at 875 but then cues hav gone up in price so guess if u don't want to wait 14 months for it buy it off there if its your specs but personally had wanna be trying before buying its a lot of money for a cue
        Shane if you consider that snakewood Trevor white cue Pete had for sale at £600. With great specs. Now that was a great cue with great splices. Then that one on eBay is expensive.
        Always a pleasure

Comment

Trevor White cue on ebay

i had that one for a bit i know wot your saying mate but that cue wiv both extions would be around 670ish i reackon 730 a fair price for the one on eBay wiv the case and extensions

Comment

Just got this from the seller!! Any thoughts anyone???

Dear nice-cues,

hi mate I had a good think about what you said and would sell cue without case 700 if interested cheers Andy

- andyjrichard
            Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
              Just got this from the seller!! Any thoughts anyone???

Dear nice-cues,

hi mate I had a good think about what you said and would sell cue without case 700 if interested cheers Andy

- andyjrichard
              Any thoughts? If you want to buy it buy it.

If you're not interested in buying it stop ripping the p**s out of the guy!! You are currently selling some cues - I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate someone ripping the p**s out of you.

Do unto others...

P.S. Posting PM's without the other person's knowledge/consent is VERY poor form.

Comment

Gerry. I believe you have taken this the wrong way. The thread is a discussion about the cue. And of benefit to TSF members who I think look out for each other. The message I received was through eBay and not TSF. I was hoping to let other members know who'd be interested in buying the cue its price in case they were interested. So as I've already said. I was looking out for TSF members. Have I explained myself clearly????

Michael
                Always a pleasure

Comment

Ps. He seems a nice lad tbf.
                  Always a pleasure

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that you're wasting the guy's time with no intention of buying his cue and publishing a private message from him to yourself - poor form.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                      Doesn't change the fact that you're wasting the guy's time with no intention of buying his cue and publishing a private message from him to yourself - poor form.
                      Gerry. Well if you'd have seen my messages to him. You would see that I have been up front with him. I've actually messages him telling him that a few people know his best price so should get somebody interested. The only person in this thread with poor form is you. For getting on your high horse and being abusive. So please realise that my intentions were the best for any fellow TSF members wanting to buy the cue. And let's all be friends that's one of the reasons why were all on here isn't it?

Michael.
                      Always a pleasure

Comment

Gerry. Well if you'd have seen my messages to him. You would see that I have been up front with him. I've actually messages him telling him that a few people know his best price so should get somebody interested. The only person in this thread with poor form is you. For getting on your high horse and being abusive. So please realise that my intentions were the best for any fellow TSF members wanting to buy the cue. And let's all be friends that's one of the reasons why were all on here isn't it?

Michael.
                        I was NEVER abusive, simply pointing out Big Book 1 Netiquette that publishing PM's is poor form. No matter your intentions it's STILL poor form.

Anyone who is interested in the cue is free and I'm sure more than capable of contacting the seller themselves and having a chat about what price he wants, what they are prepared to offer etc.

And I said in my original post, I'm sure you wouldn't take too kindly to someone PM'ing you about the cues you are selling to glean information from you on a 1-1 basis and then publishing all of that info on another website.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post

Michael.
                          I was NEVER abusive, simply pointing out Big Book 1 Netiquette that publishing PM's is poor form. No matter your intentions it's STILL poor form.

Anyone who is interested in the cue is free and I'm sure more than capable of contacting the seller themselves and having a chat about what price he wants, what they are prepared to offer etc.

And I said in my original post, I'm sure you wouldn't take too kindly to someone PM'ing you about the cues you are selling to glean information from you on a 1-1 basis and then publishing all of that info on another website.
                          Think you need to look at the bigger picture mate. Am I not getting my point across or you are just ignoring the point. We are clearly not seeing eye to eye on this. You on one hand picking a fault at me looking out for TSF members. Me on the other hand looking out for TSF members. I apologise in advance any ill feeling this may have left you with and possibly ruining your year.

Submitted with the best intentions and hope we can move on from this and get some sleep tonight.

Michael.
                          Always a pleasure

Comment

Think you need to look at the bigger picture mate. Am I not getting my point across or you are just ignoring the point. We are clearly not seeing eye to eye on this. You on one hand picking a fault at me looking out for TSF members. Me on the other hand looking out for TSF members. I apologise in advance any ill feeling this may have left you with and possibly ruining your year.

Submitted with the best intentions and hope we can move on from this and get some sleep tonight.

Michael.
                            There are 2 points:

1) You are either unaware or ignoring common courtesy on the internet i.e. publishing private messages.
                            2) The thread was originally about what the cue looked like. You took it upon yourself to start messaging the guy via eBay to ask about a price and you see this as a service you're providing to the members of TSF. I see it as you wasting the guys time for no good reason. Happy to agree to disagree on this point.

P.S. I will ignore your attempt at sarcasm.

Comment

Trevor White cue on ebay

Come on Gerry. I offered the olive branch with reply one and two. But you continued with your barrage. So my last post was intended humour. To try get a rise smile and a little perspective on your ludicrous posts. I've apologised to you in a serious manner. But you appear to ignore the fact that IT'S DONE WITH THE BEST INTENTIONS AT HEART. This is not getting through to you. So I just think we should just leave it there and move on. My sarcasm wasn't meant to offend. It was clearly putting some light on a post which was going nowhere fast.

Are we friends now? Michael :-)
                              Always a pleasure

Comment

Trevor White cue on ebay

Sorry. Just picked up on point 2 on your last post. Nearly missed it. I wasn't wasting the guys time at all. If he'd have been more my price range which isn't far off I'd have been interested for £600ish. So no time wasting on my part.

Just thought I'd clear that up.
                                Always a pleasure

Comment

Working...
                                X