No announcement yet.

Trevor White cue on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intentions and actions are 2 separate things - you actions are your actions no matter the intention. You appear to be missing THAT point.

Publishing PM's is a big No No - were you not aware of that until now?

Are we friends now? You falsely accuse me of being abusive, call my posts ludicrous and now you want to be friends? Aye, nae worries.

Comment

Trevor White cue on ebay

Don't suppose you want to buy a cue or a case??? Im a trusted seller you know.... Bet your smiling at this point
      Hee Hee ;-)
      Always a pleasure

Comment

Comment

Trevor White cue on ebay

Anyways TSF members. That's tonight's entertainment over with. I hope you all enjoyed some north/south border banter.
          Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
            Don't suppose you want to buy a cue or a case??? Im a trusted seller you know.... Bet your smiling at this point
            Hee Hee ;-)
            Hopefully I've got my point across by now.

And sadly I'm not smiling - yet!! I have to be perfectly honest and say that as a rule I wouldn't normally deal with anyone who publishes PM's, it annoys me that much as I'm sure you can tell. Right up there with someone who sells fake gear in my book.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
              Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
              Hee Hee ;-)
              Hopefully I've got my point across by now.

And sadly I'm not smiling - yet!! I have to be perfectly honest and say that as a rule I wouldn't normally deal with anyone who publishes PM's, it annoys me that much as I'm sure you can tell. Right up there with someone who sells fake gear in my book.
              Oh come on. Break a smile. Don't be off with me. I was just trying to be nice. People who sell fake gear are rats. I agree. People who look out for one another are friends. Now please smile.
              Always a pleasure

Comment

I hate it when the people don't get what they want...

Comment

Trevor White cue on ebay

I'm going to bed now. Up for work early. Been nice chatting Gerry. Glad we understand each other now.
                  Night
                  Michael.
                  Always a pleasure

Comment

Working...
                  X