Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a Mike Wooldridge shark.cue they wanna sell???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Mike Wooldridge shark.cue they wanna sell???

Have a friend looking for one asap. If u have one and want to sell please let me know. Thanks, Dave

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

might be selling mine when i recieve my new cue, but thats not till next month
    Matt

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
      Matt
      May I know the spec mate?

Cheers,
      Jenz

Comment

I have one for sale but the tip is very small so it is better suited for 8 ball pool. Forgot to add mine not a shark but a normal 4 splice cue.
        Last edited by Snook1; 16 June 2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
          Matt
          I'm looking for a Shark too, have no issues waiting till next month and I'm based in Birmingham too. Any chance you could message me some specs/pics/asking price, my email is jrossthompson@me.com

Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by skithepowder View Post
            I'm looking for a Shark too, have no issues waiting till next month and I'm based in Birmingham too. Any chance you could message me some specs/pics/asking price, my email is jrossthompson@me.com

Cheers
            Well then if u guys are looking for one , start ur own thread!! If i have a thread looking for one . . im looking for one for ME ! Not doing you guys some sort of favour . . . so make ur own thread

Comment

Lol, you tell em Dave, the cheeky scamps

Comment

lol..................

Comment

Guess it's looking mighty good for the seller here.. ;-)

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Lol, you tell em Dave, the cheeky scamps
                    Some people are just so rude. There are just some unwritten rules in the snooker forum and that is one of them ! Neck like a Jockeys b***ox some ppl . . .

Comment

This kinda thing happens quite a lot in the for sale forum, you post asking for an item then some vultures swoop in making offers in the thread or they take the slimy way out and PM the guy who might be interested in selling the item.

Comment

theres a 'Deluxe ash' shark in mikes shop at the mo by look of it...

295 quid tho...

Comment

Go Dave. I know were mates, So I'm on your side. It does happen quite a bit though ;-)
                          Always a pleasure

Comment

I'm with you Dave, you should get first dabs......

Comment

I agree, he posted first, he should get first dibs if he wants to wait a month. He gave the impression he wanted one "ASAP" though...

Comment

Working...
                              X