David Smith of Cues N Views talks about Burwat Champion Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Smith of Cues N Views talks about Burwat Champion Cues

Dear all just saw this footage of David Smith of the Cues N Views website talking about the famous Burwat Champion Cue, with some nice clips of the cues and stories about Alex Higgins who made a national tv appeal for a replacement Burwat after breaking his own.

http://youtu.be/eOQYsbrqH18

More great work from Dave in addition to his brilliant website........enjoy !

i met him for the first time 2 wk ago and we were talking about this so went and had a veiw very interesting

Comment

Thanks for that link Ant, enjoyed watching that plus all the other pod cast things he has done, nothing i didn't already know of course

Comment

is that david smith guy on tsf????

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

I have been a collector of cues (appreciator of well made cues) for the last 20 years. I can say that in my humble view that David Smith's knowledge is extensive on cues, and he would probably agree with me that there is always something new to learn about cues, just when you think you have seen all variations in a cue, you find one that is completely unique and adds to the bank of existing knowledge. As one person once said the more I learn, the more I realise how little I know!

Comment

Originally Posted by MadMick View Post
            I have been a collector of cues (appreciator of well made cues) for the last 20 years. I can say that in my humble view that David Smith's knowledge is extensive on cues, and he would probably agree with me that there is always something new to learn about cues, just when you think you have seen all variations in a cue, you find one that is completely unique and adds to the bank of existing knowledge. As one person once said the more I learn, the more I realise how little I know!
            'to learn something, you must accept you know nothing'.
            Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Working...
            X