No announcement yet.

3/4-butt Cues For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, you cheap mothers. I just reduced all of the cues except for the JP Classic by $50 (approx 30GBP). That's it though, I'll chop them up for firewood or give them to charity before I drop the prices any more

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

YEAH!!! Just sold the Aurora 3/4-butt to a gent in Scotland. For $550 he got a real deal considering I believe I paid around $750 for it not counting shipping costs.

Grab a deal while they're still HOT!

Terry
      Terry Davidson

Comment

I've decided to reduce the 'unclevit' maple cue another $50 to just $200. So for around 180GBP someone can get a 3/4-butt maple cue with fancy butt, 2 extensions and shipping all included.

Considering I paid around $350(US) for this cue plus shipping I believe this price is a STEAL!!!

Terry
        Terry Davidson

Comment

I have found a brand new tele-extension and a little crappy mini-butt (not ebony but unfinished mahogany I think) which I will include with the JP Classic for a total of $450. So for around 270GBP you can get a really nice older JP Classic with extensions and shipping will cost around another 60GBP.

Terry
          Terry Davidson

Comment

I've edited out the Aurora I sold today and added updated photos

Terry
            Terry Davidson

Comment

Bump...I still have all of the 3/4-butt cues except for the Aurora.

Terry
              Terry Davidson

Comment

Working...
              X