One Piece Cues For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Piece Cues For Sale

I have decided to get rid of the extra cues I have sitting around here and I'm selling them all at less than I paid for them. All these cues are straight, have ultra-smooth shafts and have been tested by myself and in some cases I have done a little work on them, like a new ferrule or just a quality tip.

Payment via paypal only in Canadian Dollars (1GBP = $1.60CAN - approx). Shipping is extra.

In the 1st photo, from left to right the specs are (new photos):

1. Jason Owen NOW SOLD (unbadged 2nd), ash/ebony, 5 splices/8 veneers, 57", 9.5mm, 17.2oz, 28mm, 17" - $200 (price change)
    2. Tony Glover, hornbeam shaft, 12 splices (ebony, thuya burr, stripey maple) 57.5", 9.5mm, 17.9oz, 29mm, 19" - $500 (price change) (has a spiral type butt socket)

If anyone would like more details please email me at - terrydavidson45(at)gmail(dot)com - any reasonable offers will be considered.

Terry
    Last edited by Terry Davidson; 27 June 2012, 05:41 PM.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

One Piece Cues For Sale

some very nice cues there terry just a little short for me good luck wiv the sale

Comment

hi terry dont think there mine mate

Comment

Jim:

I get you and Jason Owen confused all the time. I thought Jason did the JAWES cues but I will correct the posting if I'm wrong. I guess it's that JAWES matches closer to his name.

Let me know and I'll change the posting

Terry
        Terry Davidson

Comment

One further comment...I've noticed the reds in the cues are not coming out as they should, probably because of my camera and the neon lighting I have on the table. The two cues with snakewood and especially the Aurora look much more attractive and with a deeper red hue in the snakewood.

Terry
          Terry Davidson

Comment

Very nice cues there!!!! If only there was a pay monthly plan for the Aurora argh lol good luck with the sale terry!
            Do Not Mock The Snake For Having No Legs, For Who Is To Say One Day It May Become A Dragon!:disgust:
            KRO..

Comment

this item shipped to Thailand?

Comment

blurry:

We might be able to arrange something in installment payments if you like. Once the cue is paid off I would send it to you. Tracking is not a problem using paypal. The total price including Air Express shipping would be right around $800(CAN) or about 500GBP and this cue retailed from Aurora for $1,200(CAN) or around 700GBP so this is quite a deal.

The cue is brand new (except for my testing), very attractive and also plays very well, so well in fact I was seriously thinking of switching to it but I prefer a 3/4-butt for the convenience

Terry
                Terry Davidson

Comment

shabuchi:

International Air Express (3-5 business days to Far East) would be about $110(CAN) or around 65GBP. Might be just a touch more if you buy one with extensions

Terry
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

please sent some pic MAC cues to make decisions.

kanjanapiradee@hotmail.com.
                    Thank you.

Comment

MESSAGE FOR SANMAN:

Your PM box is full. Either clean it out or email me at the above address as I have an offer for you. I can't find your email address but I will try through here if I can.

Terry
                      Terry Davidson

Comment

Try now Terry. Cleared my mailbox

Comment

The Aurora has now been SOLD

Terry
                          Terry Davidson

Comment

I have an offer for you. Could you send me a PM? It wont let me send you one. Thanks.

Comment

lostmycue:

You can't receive PMs yet as you don't have 10 posts. My email address is in the original post, use that as it will make life easier.

Terry
                              Terry Davidson

Comment

Working...
                              X