No announcement yet.

One Piece Cues For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, it's amazing what some people will try on. A guy from here in Canada spots my post on here and emails me and offers $200 for either of the two cues for $250. When I told him they were already discounted by 40% he re-offers me $230 or 10% less, saying I'll save on packing and clumsy handlers...HUH? I guess he just has to have a 'win' situation for himself, never mind the cues are already heavily discounted.

Terry
    Last edited by Terry Davidson; 23 June 2012, 01:15 PM.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Thanks Terry! What you failed to mention was that only weeks ago Terry gave me his "best" price on his JP classic of $600. And the exact same cue is listed today at $400!! Can anyone possibly blame me for offering $200 on a cue listed at $250 after seeing that? And he calls me out on here for being cheap!! HA! I feel chisled not cheap! Some nerve!! I realize he is a very respected member but I dont think calling me out was warranted. Yes I have emails to prove this. Since the laundry has been aired.

Comment

But those are good prices on those cues, especially for someone in the same country not having the extra postage etc to worry about.
        Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by lostmycue View Post
          Thanks Terry! What you failed to mention was that only weeks ago Terry gave me his "best" price on his JP classic of $600. And the exact same cue is listed today at $400!! Can anyone possibly blame me for offering $200 on a cue listed at $250 after seeing that? And he calls me out on here for being cheap!! HA! I feel chisled not cheap! Some nerve!! I realize he is a very respected member but I dont think calling me out was warranted. Yes I have emails to prove this. Since the laundry has been aired.
          He didn't ' Call you out ' , as you put it . You did ! He never mentioned any names
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

If lostmycue really wanted the JP he could have bought it at $400, just like anyone else. The difference was I had some extensions here for the JP but they are gone now so I dropped the price down and then I decided to knock about $100 off EVERY one of these cues since the shipping costs from Canada just kill a sale and also I'm anxious to get rid of them quickly since when I have a bad day with my own TW I always am able to pull out another cue or two and that's just too stupid and dangerous.

He just wanted to low ball to try his luck. I don't think my kids will starve for lack of his business although it's really a crime to alienate any customer as you never know about the future.

I can't figure out why the JP hasn't gone at that price. I figured 240pounds or less for an older JP Classic in good shape would be an easy sale. Go figure! I'll even look at subsidizing the shipping because the damned cue plays so well I'm really tempted by it plus my Aurora extensions fit it perfectly.

Terry
            Terry Davidson

Comment

The Northwest has now been SOLD!

ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE...I CHECKED MY PAYPAL HISTORY AND DISCOVERED I ACTUALLY PAID LESS FOR 3 OF THESE CUES THAN I REMEMBERED, SO I HAVE dropped THE PRICE EVEN MORE ON THE MAC AND THE TWO JASON OWEN CUES. They are all listed at $100 or more less than I paid for them. Any takers?

Terry
              Terry Davidson

Comment

I went deep into the Canadian backwoods this morning(to Alma, Ontario) and bought the North West 1 pc. from Terry. Very nice cue and I didn't quibble over the price.

Terry has some nice cues left at very good prices and is a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Terry.
                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

The MAC, AURORA and Northwest have now been sold. Thank you to the buyers.

I have reduced the price on the Tony Glover hornbeam shafted cue, which is a lovely cue but a bit too stiff for me. If anyone likes a good stiff cue, then this is the one for you!

Terry
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

Just sold one of the Jason Owen cues. They're going fast, grab a deal while they're HOT!!!

I still have one Jason Owen cue left at a very good price, right around 130GBP + shipping (50GBP or less world wide) after the last price drop.

Terry
                    Terry Davidson

Comment

The Glover hornbeam is lovely. Shame about the weight (1.5oz too light for me).
                      Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

particle:

You must like a really heavy cue. The RG (Ron Grayson) cue I have is a 3/4-butt at 20oz

Terry
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

Hi Terry, I could have the Glove weighted I guess? But that would add a bit of expense. Is the Glover polished or varnished, it looks very shiny in the pic? Unfortunately, a 3/4 is out of the question, I switched over to 1 piece when I took up snooker and won't ever go back. How are you anyway sir?
                          Last edited by Particle Physics; 26 June 2012, 01:31 PM.
                          Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

particle:

The Glover hornbeam is at 17.9oz but for some reason, I guess because it's forward balanced at 19", when I first picked it up I thought it felt closer to 19oz and I couldn't believe it when I weighed it (I even used 2 digital scales as it felt so heavy)

Terry
                            Terry Davidson

Comment

Hi Terry the No6. Aurora Cue did have a stunning shaft mate no wonder that didnt last long for sale.

Comment

gazza:

When I tested that cue it was amazing. On a straight in black with some right side deep screw with my own TW cue I'm able to get about a foot from the blue spot. With that Aurora I was able to get a foot PAST the blue spot with the same power.

The irony is it was bought by a cue collector who likely won't use it as a playing cue and it really should be played with as it hits so well!

Terry
                                Terry Davidson

Comment

Working...
                                X