Exquisite Cues Workshop update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exquisite Cues Workshop update!

Thought I'd update you all on my cue making adventure!
    I've been working hard on cues and orders at the moment and
    have been re-investing my money in tools and stuff!
    I.e Tormek sharpening system,base joints and extensions and many more bits n bobs!
    I have however took my eye off the workshop because I've been so busy!
    So this week I'm currently finishing my insulating and internal boarding/lining of the workshop!
    I also need to build another two benches for different jobs!
    I can do nearly all the work required the way it is but can also improve to make life easier!
    I'm sure all fellow cue makers have been through all this as you never stop thinking about how
    you can improve areas of work to make jobs easier!
    Space is my problem and I have to make the most of my 15x12 shed!
    Will have some photos to follow ASAP!
    I can only wish any fellow cue maker who is starting out the best of luck in the set up!
    As its like climbing a mountain at times but wouldn't change it for the world!
    Lol!

Originally Posted by raymo147 View Post
    Thought I'd update you all on my cue making adventure!
    I've been working hard on cues and orders at the moment and
    have been re-investing my money in tools and stuff!
    I.e Tormek sharpening system,base joints and extensions and many more bits n bobs!
    I have however took my eye off the workshop because I've been so busy!
    So this week I'm currently finishing my insulating and internal boarding/lining of the workshop!
    I also need to build another two benches for different jobs!
    I can do nearly all the work required the way it is but can also improve to make life easier!
    I'm sure all fellow cue makers have been through all this as you never stop thinking about how
    you can improve areas of work to make jobs easier!
    Space is my problem and I have to make the most of my 15x12 shed!
    Will have some photos to follow ASAP!
    I can only wish any fellow cue maker who is starting out the best of luck in the set up!
    As its like climbing a mountain at times but wouldn't change it for the world!
    Lol!
    Is this the full time job then Raymond, or are you fitting it in when other things permit ?
    I wish I had the, time/startup money/skill/wife's permission, to start something like this even just as a hobby.

Like I mentioned before, you may need to invest in a shed extension or another finishing shed !!

Best wishes in your adventure, very jealous . :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X