Parris Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parris Website

Has anyone else found that if you use the Cue builder function on the Parris Website it gives you different quotes at different times....
    I ordered a cue through it and i have the print out of the exact dimentions and i typed them in a few weeks ago and it gave me a quote about £80 cheaper.... i tried it the next day and it gave me the price i paid... so i thought obviously i missed something etc when i got the lower quote the day before.....
    I ve just been on again, put in the same cue spec.. checked it a HUNDRED times and the price is £80 different lol

Anyone else come accross this before i call and make a poop of myself

Originally Posted by Rugbyballs View Post
    Has anyone else found that if you use the Cue builder function on the Parris Website it gives you different quotes at different times....
    I ordered a cue through it and i have the print out of the exact dimentions and i typed them in a few weeks ago and it gave me a quote about £80 cheaper.... i tried it the next day and it gave me the price i paid... so i thought obviously i missed something etc when i got the lower quote the day before.....
    I ve just been on again, put in the same cue spec.. checked it a HUNDRED times and the price is £80 different lol

Anyone else come accross this before i call and make a poop of myself
    I have seen this before - sometimes it doesent add the VAT on

Comment

Why have you quoted to OP, isn't it obvious to who and to what your answer relates to?

Comment

Parris Website

Looks pretty tho lol cheers mate, makes sense but a bit rubbish that it chooses to add it some times and not others !! Infact unless you go to the actual page you put your card number into you d think it's £80 cheaper !!

Comment

.. it was the first button I saw on my phone browser! Sorry for annoying you...you must be a busy guy to notice stuff like that!

And yes I agree, nearly made the mistake myself a few months ago and When I realized ended up buying a tony W cue instead!

Comment

Working...
          X