Are craftsman imported and re-badged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are craftsman imported and re-badged

In the cues thread (King cues posted by antsumner he knows someone who works there)) he states that Craftsman import cues and re-badge them as being their own handmade ! I find this a little upsetting as I purchased a Craftsman Special Cue I was led to believe it was hand made by Dave Brown I have always dealt with Craftsman for all my snooker gear I would be grateful for comments from other Craftsman customers.

Originally Posted by denja View Post
    In the cues thread (King cues posted by antsumner he knows someone who works there)) he states that Craftsman import cues and re-badge them as being their own handmade ! I find this a little upsetting as I purchased a Craftsman Special Cue I was led to believe it was hand made by Dave Brown I have always dealt with Craftsman for all my snooker gear I would be grateful for comments from other Craftsman customers.
    they have done in the past and made no secret of it (craftsman classic cues range) but due to quality control issues with the thai makers i believe they are all made in house just now.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Pretty sure they're all made in house these days, I had a custom majestic made for 8ball and didn't feel like any Thai cue I had owned so much so I couldn't get used to it

Comment

Working...
      X