Jimmy White new cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy White new cue?

Just been watching the recording of Jimmy White against Suwannawat Passakorn at the 6RedsWC on Eurosport UK and one of the commentators mentioned that Jimmy had a new cue and that his old cue was auctioned at his testimonial.
    1. Does anyone know who and how much the old cue went for?
    2. What is the new cue make? (I also noticed that the round badge appears to be very high up the butt - could be camera angle,... ?)
    cheers
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Just been watching the recording of Jimmy White against Suwannawat Passakorn at the 6RedsWC on Eurosport UK and one of the commentators mentioned that Jimmy had a new cue and that his old cue was auctioned at his testimonial.
    1. Does anyone know who and how much the old cue went for?
    2. What is the new cue make? (I also noticed that the round badge appears to be very high up the butt - could be camera angle,... ?)
    cheers

last i seen he's using the same cue he has been using for years now, its a parris ultimate that has been lengthened and now has a chamfer at the butt end instead of a round butt. Nobodys really sure what cue was auctioned at his testimonial, he said it was his playing cue but he appears to be using the same cue that he has for years now. it was mentioned in John Parris' twitter that a new cue was being made for White, so far though ive yet to see him use it.

The cue at the auction went for around 6k according to this

http://www.pdpa.co.uk/2012/06/15/jim...svenor-london/

Is that match on youtube by any chance?

Comment

Heard he sold a cue for £23k that night
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, cheers
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X