Abban Reddy (A&R CUES)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abban Reddy (A&R CUES)

Hey Guys , just letting you know incase you didnt know about a fantastic cue maker in Ireland called Abban Reddy. He is located in Wexford. He is a Genius when it comes to refinishing , refurbishing or any general cue maintenance. But also , he makes beautiful cues! Recently stopped using my Parris because i had a century in the first frame i played with one of his cues that is over 20 years old and it just is a wonderful playing cue. His website is http://www.abbanreddy.com/ . . . . dont think he advertises much but if anyone is looking to try out a cue maker they have never tried before give him a go !!! You wont be dissapointed believe me !!!

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Originally Posted by Dave Maguire View Post
    Recently stopped using my Parris because i had a century in the first frame i played with one of his cues that is over 20 years old and it just is a wonderful playing cue.
    No offence but that could almost have come from one of fedia's ebay auctions

Did that guy fix up your connie?

Comment

he is known in Ireland, mostly irish scene/players buy cues from him as far as I know

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
        No offence but that could almost have come from one of fedia's ebay auctions

Did that guy fix up your connie?
        Lol i know ! I had to say it though coz it was true ! Cue i have probably isnt worth much , was made about 20 years ago id say and has a full macassar ebony butt. Feels amazing though. Yes he did they job on the connie. Looks brand new now

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

Working...
        X