My new LP king cue review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new LP king cue review

After 3 month wait and lot's of email exchange regarding my cue, I finally received my new custom made LP king cue
    which is LP's top of the range model.

I could write long long review…telling you how perfectly this cue made, looks and feels bla bla…
    But I think the best way to describe it would be:

"This cue makes "made in Chine" sounds like a very very good thing!"

PS
    Their customer service is very good and quick. I bought some of their accessories: tips, cue oil etc.
    Believe me, their packaging and branding feels like a super premium brand. Very high standard!
    Attached Files
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

And this is their cue oil mini bottle...looks like an expensive perfume....
    Attached Files

Comment

Snakewood? Looks like a really nice job. Good chevrons. Flat belly or chevrons underneath? Silky smooth? What are the specs? What was the cost, incl shipping if you don't mind me asking?

The badge styling reminds me of work done by Breitling on their watches, that aeronautical theme.
      Last edited by Particle Physics; 5 July 2012, 12:11 PM.
      Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
        Snakewood? Looks like a really nice job. Good chevrons. Flat belly or chevrons underneath? Silky smooth? What are the specs? What was the cost, incl shipping if you don't mind me asking?

The badge styling reminds me of work done by Breitling on their watches, that aeronautical theme.
        Yep, snakewood, really good timber! very very silky finsh, very close to TW. Specs are 58" jointed at 16" BP 17", 9.7mm tip, 18oz, BD 30.2 mm, stiff ash - all made mm perfect !!! badge is uniqe in cue making - looks like super premium brand.
        Cue feels like an old JP/H&O cues when it comes to playing with it.

Cost including shipping for the cue + case + mini butt + short tele + long tele + 4 bottles of oil + 2 boxs of tips (12 tips) was US1400
        Last edited by Asi; 5 July 2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Hi Asi, who did you communicate with at the LP office, Mr Luos, the owner himself? Via email and fax too? I'm keen to send an enquiry to them for a 'King's cue.

Comment

Nice looking cue, not so sure about the badge personally but it gives the cue some extra character. Enjoy playing with it :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by ongkia View Post
              Hi Asi, who did you communicate with at the LP office, Mr Luos, the owner himself? Via email and fax too? I'm keen to send an enquiry to them for a 'King's cue.
              Hi, talked to Mr Luos one time, and then Nicole took it from there. She is very helpful and has a great customer service approach! All done through emails and very few phone calls.
              Last edited by Asi; 5 July 2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                Nice looking cue, not so sure about the badge personally but it gives the cue some extra character. Enjoy playing with it :-)
                I will... thanks mate

Comment

That is actually pretty close to perfection regarding appearance. Quality grain, nicely spliced and an overall clean look. Enjoy playing with it!

Comment

US1400??!!

but lovely cue, no doubt!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
                      That is actually pretty close to perfection regarding appearance. Quality grain, nicely spliced and an overall clean look. Enjoy playing with it!
                      Yes it is...Thanks mate

Comment

Originally Posted by shohin View Post
                        US1400??!!

but lovely cue, no doubt!!!!!
                        Cheaper than JP ultimate with all the accessories. .and from trying both, this cue is a better one. No doubt for me

Comment

Big money but also big value if it's that good. It's a lot of great accessories to be sure, you don't need to buy anything! Probably the best cue in the world then?
                          Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
                            Big money but also big value if it's that good. It's a lot of great accessories to be sure, you don't need to buy anything! Probably the best cue in the world then?
                            Don't know if there is such a thing as "best cue in the world"...but definitely state of the art cue !!! The way it looks and plays. Accessories ate really the best looking I have ever seen

Comment

stunning.
                              enjoy it dude !

Comment

Working...
                              X