Your Best Ever Buy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Best Ever Buy!!

Just want to know what bargains you have had when looking for a new cue.

Even if its at the car boots a £5 cue that looks like a piece of firewood but played like a dream.

Just wanted to find out everyones stories if this have ever happened to them.

Your Best Ever Buy!!

someone in the local league bought a cue from a pub for a fiver it was so bent u would of thougth it was a trick cue but he knocked in loads of 100+ breaks wiv it

Comment

popped in to craftsman cues one day had a look around then asked dave if he had any cues in lately?

he comes from the back of the shop with a bunch of cues, in there he tells me theres a trevor white cue. so it was, but when i saw it i thought id seen this cue before in some pics on here. it was a claude faulkner replica cue specially made for dominic dale. i asked how much and he said 170. so obviously snapped his hand off. sold on for few quid few years ago

Comment

I used a cue from the 'unclaimed cues' corner in the working mans club i used to practice in, looked like an old powerglide purist due to the thick lacquer on the butt, best shaft I've ever played with. Used it for a week, then asked the manager if i could buy it. He said £30! Used it for 4 years,then some lowlife steals it during a pool tournament. I've had loads made since, and tried other purists,to no avail-bstard cue pinchers!

Comment

Working...
        X