GBL Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBL Cues

Hi all. Was just looking for a bit of feedback before i buy myself a new cue. Have heard nothing but good reports about gbl cues, are they any good?

Yes, they are excellent cues and Stu is an absolute gent to deal with.

Comment

Very good cues indeed, i don't think you will find better in same price range.

Comment

Cheers. i'd still rather have a TW cocobola butt though jrc lol but these gbl's do look good will maybe have a run through since i'm only in carlisle.

Comment

ive got a beauty for sale if ur interested?

Comment

Well on my way to 10 post's now!

Comment

What are the specs TC?

Comment

Oh and where abouts are you?

Comment

Its a GBL C4 3/4 Ash, 58", 18.5oz, 9.5mm tip, 29mm butt. Ebony butt with burwood splices and maple/red veneers.
                  Im in Redcar, North Yorkshire.

Comment

The range is standard in the sense that you cannot get a custom made to your taste but the range is still quiet comprehensive to satisfy most tastes and as for the quality of materials used i could not find a single fault with the two I have and the splicing is second to none. So it really comes down to trying out the cue and if you like them then they are keepers in my opinion as you wont find better money aside.

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                      The range is standard in the sense that you cannot get a custom made to your taste but the range is still quiet comprehensive to satisfy most tastes and as for the quality of materials used i could not find a single fault with the two I have and the splicing is second to none. So it really comes down to trying out the cue and if you like them then they are keepers in my opinion as you wont find better money aside.
                      Cheers sanman, the good news is custom made cues to order will soon be an option !
                      I've also got a new GBL website being made this summer :-)

Take care
                      Stu
                      www.greenbaize.com

Comment

Great news that Stu. Never heard a bad thing about you or your cues, the designs of the current range aren't to my taste so the fact you're going to be taking custom orders soon is great news for me and many others I'm sure.

Comment

Originally Posted by GreenBaize View Post
                          Cheers sanman, the good news is custom made cues to order will soon be an option !

Take care
                          Stu
                          This should be good. GBL is already the best way to buy a ready made cue online IMO. Great range, great pictures and detail on specs, and you can ask questions about how the cue feels and plays etc. Custom is great, but I love being able to buy something that's already there and ready to send.
                          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by GreenBaize View Post

Take care
                            Stu
                            That's great. Do let us know when it is up... Will certainly keep my eyes peeled.

Cheers...
                            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                            X